ADOPTING SWEETIE…………………….
Are you a mature adult without any dogs, cats or young children who loves cats? Perhaps you just lost your cherished cat and am wary of adopting another from the shelter....you never know their true disposition. I am seeking another loving home for my beautiful, domestic, black and white short hair, approximately 12 years old, big green eyes, shinny hair, minimal shedding, extremely sweet and loving disposition and in good health. She loves to be cuddled, a great bed warmer in the winter. Sweetie was adopted from the shelter 6 years ago and has thrived, she has no front claws so needs a quiet, safe place to be in the sun. She is very well behaved, a bit timid but extremely loving, does not jump on counters or tables or scratch. I am seeking someone with gentle, sweet energy who will be her new family. My life has changed and I am seeking another loving home. If you are interested or know someone who might be please send me an email [email protected] or call 707 321-5257. Serious inquiries only, I will meet with you before an adoption can take place.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/nancy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]