Are you tired of disappointing dates? Are you discouraged about having the kind of loving relationship you really want?
Join Relationship Expert, Dr. Wendy Lyon, for a complimentary teleclass, and learn how to avoid detours and roadblocks on your path to true love. In this interactive teleclass, you’ll learn how to identify and steer clear of the 7 most common roadblocks to love, and you’ll learn the 10 essential principles of conscious dating.

Your TrueLove Path: How to Avoid Detours and Roadblocks…and stay on the path to true love!
Interactive Complimentary Teleclass
Wednesday June 16th 5:30-7:00pm Pacific Time.
RSVP with subject: True Love 6/16 class
[email protected] (or [email protected])
Please include your first name and phone number in text.
The class will be recorded, so sign up even if you can’t make it, and you’ll get a complete recording.

The next True Love Path: Relationship Success for Singles Course starts Wednesday, June 23rd.

We'll meet via telephone using interactive conferencing. All sessions will be recorded.We'll meet for 12 Wednesdays (no meeting July 14th). The 142 page workbook will be included. I am offering a very low early bird price of $495 for this whole package. Space is limited so please contact me right away if you're interested. ([email protected] or 415-342-1300. See www.MyTrueLovePath.com for more information)

You are Guaranteed to:
Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
Develop a clear plan for creating the life and relationship you desire.
Acquire a support team to assist you in finding the love of your life!

Here is a recent testimonial: "By the time I began working with Wendy, I had been divorced for 8 years and had been in 2 dysfunctional and unfulfilling relationships. I had a vague idea of what I desired in a healthy, intimate relationship, but none of the real specifics of what that felt or looked like. Wendy skillfully and joyfully guided our group closer to realizing true love. I met the man of my dreams last year and he fits my vision like a glove! I shared my vision statement out loud with him soon after we met and we were in awe (and continue to be) at how accurately he fits my dream and needs. This stuff really works! Thank You, Wendy!" Mary C., Mill Valley, CA

Dr. Wendy Lyon is a psychologist, master certified relationship and life coach, workshop facilitator, speaker, and author. The relationship expert for www.BayAreaSingles.com, Dr. Wendy has been interviewed for newspapers, magazines, radio and television. Her forthcoming book, It’s Never Too Late for Love, is the essential guide for anyone who is single or in a relationship that’s not working. Check out her new website: www.MyTrueLovePath.com

Seven complimentary individual True Love Path Consultations are available in June. Contact Dr. Wendy today if you are interested in scheduling a session. (415) 342-1300 or [email protected]. See www.MyTrueLovePath.com

During your complimentary session, you will:

Create a sense of clarity about the romantic relationship you really want to have
• Find out the essential building blocks for having the relationship of your dreams
• Discover the #1 thing stopping you from having the love you want
• Identify the most powerful actions that will move you toward the life and relationship
you desire
• Know EXACTLY what to do next to create a life you love with the love of your life!