Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    350kitty

Santa Rosa Dinner-G (dinner group)

Hi folks,
    I created a Yahoo! Groups mailing list called "Santa Rosa Dinner-G." If you got a welcome message for the mailing list, I've added you if I was able to find or if you sent me your email address. If I've added you by mistake and you wish to be removed, just click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the welcome message I sent to you tonight.

Here's the description I wrote:

About Santa Rosa Dinner-G:

This Santa Rosa dinner group is focused on community, eating well, living well, and local/sustainable foods.

"G" stands for "group." It can also stand for "green."

I like "Dinner-G" because it sounds like "ENERGY." It also sounds like "synergy." Maybe we can come together and also "cook" up some ideas about actions we can take to help the environmental movement.

These are just a few ideas/suggestions for this new group. We have yet to decide what it's about.

We'll see!

SUBSCRIPTION ADDRESS
    To subscribe to the new email list, send an email to:

[email protected]

Note the word "-subscribe" is in the address. This is the SUBSCRIPTION address.

GROUP EMAIL ADDRESS

Also, be sure to add:

[email protected]

to your online Address Book or your white list at your Internet Service Provider (ISP). That will help prevent the group emails from getting blocked as potential spam.

Note this is the GROUP mailing list. If you want to send an email to that list, you must first be a subscriber. Then you can email to the group address, and it will send to everyone on the list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE:
    To UNSUBSCRIBE, send an email to:

[email protected]

Note these email addresses will always be at the bottom of the emails you receive from the Yahoo Groups mailing list.

Hope that's clear.

*** 350ppm *** 350ppm *** Food as Climate Action: Do it now - For everyone you love! *** 350ppm *** 350ppm ***
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    350kitty

Re: Santa Rosa Dinner-G (dinner group)

So far 9 people are on the mailing list. If you wish to be added and have not received a welcome message from Yahoo Groups, check your spam folder, or you can subscribe using the following link:

SUBSCRIPTION ADDRESS
    To subscribe to the new email list, send an email to:

[email protected]

Note the word "-subscribe" is in the address. This is the SUBSCRIPTION address.

GROUP EMAIL ADDRESS -- VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Be sure to add:

[email protected]

to your online Address Book or your white list at your Internet Service Provider (ISP). That will help prevent the group emails from getting blocked as potential spam.

Note this is the GROUP mailing list. If you want to send an email to that list, you must first be a subscriber. Then you can email to the group address, and it will send to everyone on the list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE:
    To UNSUBSCRIBE, send an email to:

[email protected]

Note these email addresses will always be at the bottom of the emails you receive from the Yahoo Groups mailing list.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-05-2010 at 01:25 PM.
    *** 350ppm *** 350ppm *** Food as Climate Action: Do it now - For everyone you love! *** 350ppm *** 350ppm ***
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email