Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines!

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines!

Here is a University of Calgary video showing exactly what mercury does to the brain.

3. TopTop #3
    LenInSebastopol

Lady I know been in Zimbabwe bush for about 25 years; only nurse around, opened and maintains hospital for locals; no electricity, just generator until Gates Foundation was notified several times. She now has juice running to her expanded hospital, thank you.
    I am sure the woman in this post is brilliant; and she can stuff it, theoretically speaking.

4. TopTop #4
    Sylph

So...if Bill Gates wants to "depopulate", in other words, either sterilize or kill off third worlders, he would make sure that the real vaccines were replaced with something else. (An evil conspiracy that would be really difficult to keep quiet) Real vaccines save lives. Look what's happened with measles in the last few years, thanks to vaccines. The Gates Foundation is mentioned in the article along with other organizations.
    Some of these conspiracy theories are just so silly....Silly, but ultimately dangerous, when they lead to a lower vaccination rate. This has happened in certain countries at various times with paranoia about vaccines. Then, when the vaccine rates fall, the death rates rise. It has happened over and over. Look it up.

Global measles deaths drop by 74%

Eastern Mediterranean region achieves measles goal three years early

4 December 2008 | ATLANTA/GENEVA/NEW YORK/WASHINGTON –- Measles deaths worldwide fell by 74% between 2000 and 2007, from an estimated 750 000 to 197 000. In addition, the Eastern Mediterranean region*, which includes countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, and Sudan, has cut measles deaths by a remarkable 90% during the same period. By reducing measles deaths from 96 000 to 10 000, the region has achieved the United Nations goal to reduce measles deaths by 90% by 2010, three years early.
    https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2008/pr47/en/index.html

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #5

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sylph: View Post
    So...if Bill Gates wants to "depopulate", in other words, either sterilize or kill off third worlders, he would make sure that the real vaccines were replaced with something else. (An evil conspiracy that would be really difficult to keep quiet) Real vaccines save lives. Look what's happened with measles in the last few years, thanks to vaccines. The Gates Foundation is mentioned in the article along with other organizations.
    Some of these conspiracy theories are just so silly....Silly, but ultimately dangerous, when they lead to a lower vaccination rate. This has happened in certain countries at various times with paranoia about vaccines. Then, when the vaccine rates fall, the death rates rise. It has happened over and over. Look it up.

Global measles deaths drop by 74%

Eastern Mediterranean region achieves measles goal three years early

4 December 2008 | ATLANTA/GENEVA/NEW YORK/WASHINGTON –- Measles deaths worldwide fell by 74% between 2000 and 2007, from an estimated 750 000 to 197 000. In addition, the Eastern Mediterranean region*, which includes countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, and Sudan, has cut measles deaths by a remarkable 90% during the same period. By reducing measles deaths from 96 000 to 10 000, the region has achieved the United Nations goal to reduce measles deaths by 90% by 2010, three years early.
    https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2008/pr47/en/index.html

https://www.healthsentinel.com/jooml...inal&Itemid=24

https://www.whale.to/vaccine/Immuniz...phs-RO2009.pdf

What do you make of the above links? They demonstrate, using government data, that the death rates of various infectious diseases fell drastically before the corresponding vaccines were even developed. The second one also includes studies showing that in major outbreaks of infectious diseases, the vast majority of cases were in vaccinated people. For example, figure 16 shows that in an outbreak of mumps in Iowa in 2006, 92% of the people were vaccinated. The second paper ends with plenty of evidence of vaccine dangers.

Also, if you believe that vaccines save lives..........what do you personally think Bill Gates was trying to say in this video?

His exact quote was "Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." He was referring to the projected population of 9 billion people. What do you think he meant by including vaccines and healthcare in a list of measures to reduce population growth? If we did "a really great job" on new vaccines and healthcare, and if vaccines and healthcare are supposed to save lives, wouldn't that result in more population growth, not less?

7. TopTop #6
    Sylph

Quote What do you think he meant by including vaccines and healthcare in a list of measures to reduce population growth? If we did "a really great job" on new vaccines and healthcare, and if vaccines and healthcare are supposed to save lives, wouldn't that result in more population growth, not less?
    Instead of assuming that Gates is malevolently promoting vaccines in order to "depopulate" (AKA: kill people), you need to understand the dynamics of family planning in countries where there is a high probability of death of young children from infectious disease. When a parent has less fear that they will lose a number of their babies from measles or pneumonia, they are more willing to have fewer children. Why are these same organizations pushing mosquito nets for third world countries as well as vaccines? To reduce the death rate of children from malaria. Gates is also promoting basic health care...vaccines are an effective part of preventative health care.
    If you looked at my link, you'd see that vaccines are saving thousands of lives yearly. If Gates and others wanted to reduce populations, they should jump on the anti-vax side and demonize vaccines! With more anti-vax propanganda we'd soon see huge outbreaks, death and paralysis. Do the research, this has happened in Japan, Russia(after the break-up of the Soviet Union) and several African countries within the last few decades when vaccine uptake declined.
    In this country, in the 1800s, families had 10-12 kids, and almost always lost several to infectious disease. Visit an old graveyard sometime to see the youngsters that died. More children were "insurance" against this so there would be enough kids to work the fields and take care of you in your old age.
    SpringerLink - Journal Article
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen...aseshadalready
    Last edited by Sylph; 05-18-2010 at 09:35 AM.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #7
    Sylph

Actually, the vast majority of kids who got mumps were unvaccinated.
    (21 out of 31 who got mumps were unvaccinated. This study just shows that in a crowded situation, "herd" immunity is important. Vaccines are not perfect...the population needs to be vaccinated at a certain percentage to keep epidemics from happening. 92% effectiveness is pretty good!

RESULTS. Thirty-one camp attendees were identified as having mumps (attack rate: 5.7%); 5 (83%) of 6 patients tested had positivity for mumps immunoglobulin M. Of the 507 participants (including 29 patients) with available immunization history, 440 (including 16 [87%] patients) were 2-dose recipients of mumps vaccine (attack rate: 3.6%); 46 participants (including 4 [9%] patients) were 1-dose recipients (attack rate: 8.7%); and 21 (including 9 [4%] patients) were unvaccinated (attack rate: 42.9%). Vaccine effectiveness was 92% for 2 doses and 80% for 1 dose. CONCLUSIONS. Outbreaks of mumps in settings such as summer camps can occur despite high vaccination rates. Vaccine effectiveness for 2 mumps vaccinations was greater than vaccine effectiveness for 1 mumps vaccination. Therefore, recommendation of 2 mumps vaccinations for summer camp participants continues to be appropriate. Control of mumps disease relies on broad vaccination coupled with correct clinical diagnosis and strict control measures. https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...ull/120/4/e862

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #8
    podfish

He's already foisted Windows(tm) on us. Clearly the man's capable of anything.

12. TopTop #9

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sylph: View Post
    Actually, the vast majority of kids who got mumps were unvaccinated.
    (21 out of 31 who got mumps were unvaccinated. This study just shows that in a crowded situation, "herd" immunity is important. Vaccines are not perfect...the population needs to be vaccinated at a certain percentage to keep epidemics from happening. 92% effectiveness is pretty good!

RESULTS. Thirty-one camp attendees were identified as having mumps (attack rate: 5.7%); 5 (83%) of 6 patients tested had positivity for mumps immunoglobulin M. Of the 507 participants (including 29 patients) with available immunization history, 440 (including 16 [87%] patients) were 2-dose recipients of mumps vaccine (attack rate: 3.6%); 46 participants (including 4 [9%] patients) were 1-dose recipients (attack rate: 8.7%); and 21 (including 9 [4%] patients) were unvaccinated (attack rate: 42.9%). Vaccine effectiveness was 92% for 2 doses and 80% for 1 dose. CONCLUSIONS. Outbreaks of mumps in settings such as summer camps can occur despite high vaccination rates. Vaccine effectiveness for 2 mumps vaccinations was greater than vaccine effectiveness for 1 mumps vaccination. Therefore, recommendation of 2 mumps vaccinations for summer camp participants continues to be appropriate. Control of mumps disease relies on broad vaccination coupled with correct clinical diagnosis and strict control measures. Effectiveness of Previous Mumps Vaccination During a Summer Camp Outbreak -- Schaffzin et al. 120 (4): e862 -- Pediatrics
    I followed your link, and it was talking about a mumps outbreak in New York. The example I gave was from Iowa. Here's what the CDC had to say about it: "Of the 133 patients with investigated vaccine history, 87 (65%) had documentation of receiving 2 doses, 19 (14%) 1 dose, and eight (6%) no doses; vaccine status could not be documented in 19 (14%) patients."
    Mumps Epidemic --- Iowa, 2006

So it appears that, although vaccine status could not be determined in every patient, the majority of people who got mumps received 2 doses of the vacccine.

The idea of herd immunity, as applied to vaccines, absolutely defies all common sense. Herd immunity is a phenomenon that occurs with naturally acquired immunity. It does not apply to vaccines. if the vaccine works as it is supposed to (if it gives my body immunity to a particular illness), it should not matter whether or not other people are immunized. You either have the antibodies for a particular illness, or you do not have them. I fail to see how someone else not being vaccinated could change the way my body reacts to an invader. Assuming vaccines work, do you have a physical explanation for why a bunch of vaccinated people would get the illness they are vaccinated against? How would the vaccine status of others influence my own immunity, if I am already vaccinated? It seems to me that if herd immunity applies to vaccines, then vaccines don;t work very well at all in protecting us from illness.

Incidentally, the whole herd immunity thing seems like a dream come true for the pharmaceutical companies, doesn't it? What corporation wouldn't want the public to believe that nearly everyone has to buy their product in order for it to be effective?

In your other post, you had a link to the CDC 'debunking' the 'vaccine myths'. I am very aware of the CDC's public positions on vaccines. However, I do not consider the CDC to be a truthful source of information about vaccines. That is because I have proof that they have lied about their own data to promote the H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccines.

Surely you have heard the commonly repeated statistic......"36,000 people die in the United States from the seasonal flu every year". CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Q & A: Questions and Answers Regarding Estimating Deaths from Influenza in the United States The CDC page says they used "statistical modeling" to come up with that number. I'm sorry, but thats just retarded. They're the CDC, for god's sake! They keep records of actual deaths in the United States! And if you take the time to look at those records, you'll see that in 2002, 753 people died from influenza. In 2001, the number was 257. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr52/nvsr52_13.pdf (its on page 16).

Here's a study of nursing homes that shows the seasonal flu shot to only be 33% effective:
    Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness among Elderly Nursing Home Residents: A Cohort Study -- Monto et al. 154 (2): 155 -- American Journal of Epidemiology

So the CDC knows that the 36,000 number is a load of horse shit. Yet they use it constantly to scare everyone into getting vaccinated for the flu every year. Essentially, they are working for the pharmaceutical companies and not for the people. Any public statement they make regarding vaccine recommendations (or any other recommendations, for that matter) should be considered very suspect.

There are plenty of other examples of similarly unscientific garbage being shoved down our throats. Take, for example, our government's guidelines that we should eat a diet low in animal fat and cholesterol to prevent heart disease. That is 100% propaganda from the edible oils industry, and it doesn't take a scientific background to see that. One need only observe that during the last century, as Americans dutifully cut back on their consumption of animal fats, heart disease has become more of a problem, not less. At the turn of the century, when Americans ate more animal fat than they consume today, heart disease very rare. And yet, hardly anyone questions the guidelines, because they have surrendered their own common sense, placing themselves at the mercy of "experts".

I will concede that your explanation of what Bill Gates was saying in the video is plausible enough......but I do not believe vaccines are safe or very effective. Any immunity that is gained from them wears off relatively quickly; hence, the need for booster shots. And every time you get a new shot, you are exposing yourself to mercury, formaldehyde, MSG, and aluminum. Even the CDC admits that. They just assure you that it is perfectly safe. Personally, I don't care how many credentials a person or organization has.....if they tell me that it is safe to inject neurotoxins and carcinogens into my infant child, I'm sorry, but that's just insane! Anyone who believes that is willingly casting aside their own common sense.

By the way, the immune system of a child is not fully developed until the child is 2 years old. Giving a vaccine before that age is absurd. And forcing a child's undeveloped immune system to respond to three infectious diseases in the same day (as is done with the MMR vaccine) is just wrong.

Here is a discussion of a phone survey that was done in 9 counties in California and Oregon to gather information about the vaccination status of children in the household and any diagnoses those children had received of neurological diseases, asthma, or juvenile diabetes. The methodology was designed to closely match the way the CDC does their own phone surveys. Over 17,000 children were included in the survey, which found that vaccinated children were twice as likely to have a diagnosis as unvaccinated children. For boys, the results were even worse.
    Cal-Oregon Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Survey

13. TopTop #10
    LenInSebastopol

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    He's already foisted Windows(tm) on us. Clearly the man's capable of anything.
    And it IS a virus!
    Attacking everything but work.

14. TopTop #11
    Sylph

Herd immunity protects babies who are too young to get vaccinated, (some vaccines are given at one year) and people who can't get vaccines due to immune problems or allergies. Herd immunity is not perfect. It takes a full 95% rate of vaccination for some diseases. Here in Sonoma County with a high percentage of anti-vaccinationists, it's not a question of "if" but "when" an outbreak will happen. Being vaccinated is the socially responsible thing to do.
    Rising Rates of Measels, Mumps and Pertussis of Great Concern.

May 18, 2010 · Leave a Comment

By Christine Vara
    Last month I posted an article that discussed the spread of measles as a result of low immunization rates. One reference I made was in the case of young boy who traveled home to San Diego from a trip to Switzerland and subsequently exposed 839 people to the infection. Another article by Amy Tuteur, MD of the SkepticalOB blog, expanded on this case in her post entitled “How Vaccine Rejectionists Hurt the Rest of Us” . She makes a clear correlation to the rising rate of disease with the choices of some to forego vaccination. The reality is that many diseases that we vaccinate against will continue to present a risk to our society if people continue to refrain from receiving the suggested immunizations.
    Since I posted the original piece regarding measles, I continue to read reports each week that indicate more of the same – higher rates of disease linked to unvaccinated children....
    https://shotofprevention.com/2010/05/18/rising-rates-of-measels-mumps-and-pertussis-of-great-concern/