Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    lindawalsh

Urgent my two dogs in desperate need of a home by 4/4/2010 or they're shelter bound!!

I'm desperately trying to find a good home or homes for my beautiful dogs! I lent a large sum of money to supposed friends of mine to make sure my beautiful boys would have a safe and warm home to live in!! They still owe me $3,000.00 and on 4/4/2010 they'll evicted from their home and my dogs will be homeless. I don't want to have to take them to a shelter due to overcrowding they may end up being put to sleep!!!! Please help me to help my boys. I can't have them where I live and that's why I gave my supposed friends that loan to assure my pets would always be safe. My dogs are brothers, they're 4 years old and they're shepherd mix. Their names are Bacardi and Bear and they have hearts of gold and tons of love to give to the person or persons lucky enough to adopt them and take them into their family. I have pictures of them posted on craigslist.com under pets. Their posting was done on April 28 and it reads as follows: URGENT LESS THAN 4 DAYS TO HELP SAVE MY TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS. I've posted fliers all around Santa Rosa and I have posted fliers in pet stores as well. I've been asking everyone I can to try and find homes for my boys. I'm trying to get help from this website so I can post their pictures with this post. They love to go for car rides, go to the dog park, they love to play with children, they're great with my cats but I'm not sure how they would do with cats they're not familiar with and they love to be loved. My name is Linda and my number is: 707-393-9735. If you would like to make my boys a part of your family, please feel free to call me day or night as time is of the essence. If you're not able to take them into your family, you may know of someone who would love to have them and give them a loving and forever home. If you can't take them on a permanent basis, you may be able to provide them with a foster home or maybe someone you know could provide them with a foster home. I would be willing to pay for their food if that would help in taking care of them or I could even help out with any work you may need done at your home as well!!! Please help me to help my boys they deserve to live out the rest of their lives in a loving and forever home. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad and hopefully being able to help my beautiful dogs with a home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda
    Last edited by Alex; 04-30-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email