Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Thad

A Guide to Composting Human Manure

https://humanurehandbook.com/videos.html

This morning the thought was to build a composting toilet instead of paying the $1000 dollars to buy one, One thing led to another and the cell phone number of the publisher above who answered his phone in Haiti.

This startled me; I thought I was calling PA and I couldn't think of anything but to get off the phone and let him get one with what he was doing.

If anyone would have a different thought as to contributing directly to someone who is on the ground in Haiti building composting toilets you can find his cell phone number at the same place I found it at the phone number below, its on the recording.

The Humanure Handbook. Joseph Jenkins, Inc., 143 Forest Lane, Grove City, PA 16127.
    1-814-786-9085. josephjenkins.com
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: A Guide to Composting Human Manure

Here's another new solution, which caught my eye mostly because of the
    article's quite excellent title, Power to the PeePoo:
    Power To The Peepoo | Reality Sandwich

3. TopTop #3
    CSummer

Re: A Guide to Composting Human Manure

I've had some experience with the humanure system. Next time, I'll try another method - perhaps using earth worms. Got to be something better than dumping 5 gallon buckets of poop and pee on a compost pile!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    https://humanurehandbook.com/videos.html

This morning the thought was to build a composting toilet instead of paying the $1000 dollars to buy one, One thing led to another and the cell phone number of the publisher above who answered his phone in Haiti.

This startled me; I thought I was calling PA and I couldn't think of anything but to get off the phone and let him get one with what he was doing.

If anyone would have a different thought as to contributing directly to someone who is on the ground in Haiti building composting toilets you can find his cell phone number at the same place I found it at the phone number below, its on the recording.

The Humanure Handbook. Joseph Jenkins, Inc., 143 Forest Lane, Grove City, PA 16127.
    1-814-786-9085. josephjenkins.com