Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

MY posting about AUTO MECHANIC

Barry, I am in total disagreement with you on why you moved my posting referring an auto mechanic. You moved it from SERVICES, AUTO, to HANDYMAN area. And, I found it by using the link you provided but I could NOT LOCATE that posting simply by going to the same area you moved it to and looking for it. IT HAD DISAPPEARED. NO ONE WOULD EVER FIND IT TO Benefit from. No one looking for an auto mechanic would think to find it under HANDYMAN category.

You seem to imply that you moved it because it was a business. This man is NOT WHAT I WOULD CALL A BUSINESS. He is a private invidual who works on cars on his own property and thus does not have the overhead a BUSINESS HAS and can work for less than a regular business charges. OF course, too, there are areas of the auto he cannot work on due to lack of equipment, etc. so he is very good man to have for people who need to keep their car in good condition at reasonable fees.

PLEASE MOVE IT BACK TO WHERE I HAD IT POSTED.

As to charging for it, HE DID NOT POST THE MESSAGE. I DID. He was not advertising. I was REFERRING A GOOD MECHANIC.

That is different than someone posting on their own behalf for an established business.

helen s
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: MY posting about AUTO MECHANIC

Hi Helen,

I moved it to the Automotive section of the WaccoPages Business Directory. Its actually not the right place for it, since that is intended to be for business to post about their own busines and their will be a small fee for posting there. But I moved it there for now.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email