Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Alorah Inanna

Curing Cancer with Hemp Oil?

Hello Wacco World,

Recently I was told about the youtube series "Run From the Cure" which features Rick Simpson's story of successfully curing many people of cancer through a highly distillation of hemp oil.

I tried this topically on my own body this week and have seen a persistent scab on my chest soften and dissolve, along with witnessing (and documenting) the difference in my friend's "smoker cough". After only two weeks, he can now take in big breaths of air without coughing, and when he does cough, it no longer sounds like he is unwell.

We are both impressed. As a Cannabis Sacrament Minister, I am already a strong advocate for 'The Right Use of Mary", believing that Mary, when used as a spiritual sacrament, can take us to Union and Divine, Mythic Love. I am also of course highly aware of her medicinal value, but I had never before heard of direct cures happening through her.

In any event, I make this information available to people as I was glad someone shared it with me. Check out Run From the Cure on youtube.

Last but not least, as a Cannabis Sacrament Minister, I want to conduct an experiment in intimacy for people who are Lovers of Mary. Watch for my next post 'An Experiment in Intimacy".

Blessings,

Alorah
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: