Relationship Success for Singles Telecourse starts Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 Led by Relationship and Dating Expert, Wendy Lyon, PhD.

In this 12 week interactive telecourse you are guaranteed to:
• Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
• Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
• Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
• Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
• Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!
• Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

Includes:
* 18 hours of interactive course time
* Individual coaching session
* Comprehensive 142 page workbook
* E-mail feedback as needed
* All sessions recorded and available

We'll meet for 12 consecutive Wednesdays via interactive tele-conference at 5:30pm-7:00pm February 10th- April 28th (all calls will be recorded).

Contact me right away to receive the very low early bird price of $495 for this whole package ($795+ value). Space is limited.

Here is a recent comment from a past course participant: "By the time I began working with Wendy, I had been divorced for 8 years and had been in 2 dysfunctional and unfulfilling relationships. I had a vague idea of what I desired in a healthy, intimate relationship, but none of the real specifics of what that felt or looked like. By the time I completed Wendy's Relationship Success for Singles Class, I had a much more detailed and joyful idea about how I was going to attract the relationship of my dreams. Specifically, I learned more about my personal traits and desires, i.e. who I am, what worked and did not work in past relationships, and what my needs and desires are for a real life partnership. Through vision boards, readings, discussions, writing exercises and more, Wendy skillfully and joyfully guided our group closer to realizing true love. I met the man of my dreams last year and he fits my visions like a glove! I shared my vision statement out loud with him soon after we met and we were in awe (and continue to be) at how accurately he fits my dream and needs. This stuff really works! Thank You, Wendy." Mary C., Mill Valley, CA

Individual and couples coaching are also available. If you have never received a complimentary consultation, please call me to schedule yours!

I look forward to hearing from you,
Wendy

Wendy Lyon, Ph.D., Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300

[email protected]

www.InJoyLife.com