Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sabrina

County of Refuge for Sonoma County

Hi there,

Please join me in supporting the County of Refuge for Sonoma County campaign. It's easy, just go to County of Refuge for Sonoma County | CitizenSpeak and make your voice heard.

Although the petition mentions that ICE (Immigration Customs and Enforcement) has been deporting people to Mexico, this campaign will help all immigrants, not just those from Mexico. As many of you know, my husband from the Congo was also picked up in front of our home by ICE and nearly deported to Europe or Congo. Since our ordeal has been made public, we have personally had MANY immigrants of varying backgrounds come forward and tell us in confidence that they too do not have their immigration status properly sorted out, and they too fear ICE could come to their homes. This campaign, if approved would protect families in particular from being separated and deported, here in our county. This is a start for the greater Reform Immigration for America Campaign. I always agree'd with the statement "world peace begins at home" so Sonoma County is our home. Copy and forward this to those you know who would appreciate it.
    County of Refuge for Sonoma County | CitizenSpeak

in Peace,

Sabrina Krauss
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: