Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    loveyourneighbor

Perfect Pet/Christmas gift: Bichon Frise Puppies

I don't imagine that there is a more perfect family pet than the Bichon Frise after having two of them for two years. They are more than sweet, very affectionate, loyal, and they don't bite. They will lick your hands and face until you laugh and follow you to the ends of the earth! They are more rare, being from France originally. They are a small purebred type of dog (AKC) that have soft white fur. They get to be about 10-12 pounds when full grown. They are the type of dog that can be easily trained to obey since they are very intelligent. They are also known to be more hypo-allergenic meaning that if you are allergic to dogs then you might not be allergic to these dogs. Ideal for companion dog, but don't suggest them for people in wheelchairs since they are small and could be easily run over by the chair. They love to sit at your feet and are not annoying. They do not bark incessently, but will let you know if they hear something unusual to warn you like someone near the house. They can be easily settled after that if you just say "Thank you --good dog--Ok -- You don't have to bark now" and they stop. This is my puppies first little. I own both the mother and the father of these puppies. They had seven puppies. Three are spoken for. I have four puppies to find loving homes for. These dogs are very sociable so it is best to not get one if you are gone long hours of the day and if they will be alone the whole time. I have left two females and two males. Females are $740.00 and the males are $640.00. They will come with the official paperwork to file your AKC registration with. With AKC puppies it means that they really are purebred and that all of their joints, etc are in good working order. Puppies will be ready after December 16th. If you are serious about having a dog-companion then give me a call at: 543-6467 or leave a message at: 535-0869.
    Last edited by loveyourneighbor; 12-07-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Decided to change wording
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email