Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Recycling Reuse, a whole new meaning...

If you are all not going to take off the Obama / Biden bumper stickers may you all lat least change the 08' to a 12' and we can get a head start?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    handy

Re: Recycling Reuse, a whole new meaning...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    If you are all not going to take off the Obama / Biden bumper stickers may you all lat least change the 08' to a 12' and we can get a head start?
    Awww, c'mon. Leave'em on. It's good to see people take responsibility for their mistakes.

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Yes Bruce; I am sure McCain and Palin would have done a much better job! LMFAO!!!

I have printer stickers and am working on the little 12' stickers in different colors and sizes, I see about ten a day, I am just going to start sneaking them on...

4. TopTop #4
    handy

Naahh... I wrote in Ron Paul.

97% of the vote went for MORE government, i.e., Obama or McCain.

3% voted for Paul, or green, or independent or libertarian.

Sad. So you "won". Won what, exactly?

More war, more debt, more federal intrusion at the local level, more hate and fear and derision from the countries we browbeat, bribe or occupy?

That hopey-changey thing; is it really working for you? Really??

“The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service.” -- Albert Einstein

"It is impossible to give the soldier a good education without making him a deserter. His natural foe is the government that drills him." -- Henry David Thoreau

Yes Bruce; I am sure McCain and Palin would have done a much better job! LMFAO!!!

I have printer stickers and am working on the little 12' stickers in different colors and sizes, I see about ten a day, I am just going to start sneaking them on...

5. TopTop #5
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

AS long as you made the right choice everything shall be OK eh? Tell you a little secret, I have never voted, I refuse! I am glad you think anyone shall make a difference thou! Ron Paul Santa Clause, anyone for that matter, you think they would ever let things change? No matter! Clinton said it best, I think, it was something like“They do things a little bit different here in Washington, its is going to take a lot more than I have got.” I imagine it is the same for ole Obama as well, and I imagine if it were the Ron Paul version it would be the same for him. So in my humble opinion I am better than you because I refuse to vote! Just as you are better than me because you vote for...

6. TopTop #6
    handy

Right choice? Haven't a clue. Best available option within the system at the time, imho. I do at times tend to agree with the "don't vote, it helps give them legitimacy" crowd.

AS long as you made the right choice everything shall be OK eh?

So in my humble opinion I am better than you because I refuse to vote! Just as you are better than me because you vote for...
    not sure where you're getting "better than"

7. TopTop #7
    Dram

The addiction to privacy is the main culprit here, for so long whoever gave plausible legitimacy to the keys to our front doors and our pantry's are who we would vote for...

There are tribal people who would rejoice if a different architecture became available, but the property holders who will at all costs maintain the zoning structure to keep their property values high should be wondered at in the voting records,

There is something inherently bad about the word mortgage, I think mort is not such a standard to promote.

just wonder the world if campground was a legitimate and forwarded notion of our local voting efforts and what life might mean if it was easy to have shelter?

Who votes that way?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by handy: View Post
    Right choice? Haven't a clue. Best available option within the system at the time, imho. I do at times tend to agree with the "don't vote, it helps give them legitimacy" crowd.

not sure where you're getting "better than"