Some of you may know about 'SWEETIE", the cat that chose me to rescue her from a huge tumor a few months ago. I reported on General Community that she was doing really well, and providing me with unexpected solace in my own pain.

Recently, another six toed cat has been coming around, and I think she's related to Sweetie, maybe offspring, since she's smaller, and seems younger.

I've been feeding and sheltering her from the cold, in my garage. She's very affectionate and very pretty. She has silky long hair, (wonderful to touch) light gray color with gold eyes. She's small, and seems like she might be a year old, not a kitten. She's always hungry. I've been feeding her a little each day, but I'm not in a financial position to care for 2 kitties.

I'm pretty sure she's related to Sweetie, who's also six toed. They seem to know each other, and I've seen them sleeping together for warmth.
I pet her a little each day, which she loves, but I can't let her in the house because of 2 other cats.

She comes when I jingle my keys, just like I trained Sweetie to do. Keys mean food!

I'm hoping that someone would be wanting a special kitty, maybe as a gift
for some loved one. I think cats are especially adept at helping people who are in depression. Of course, it should be someone who can care for, and feed her.

I would love to have her join me and Sweetie, but I'm in a tough position, and it's a stretch just to care for Sweetie.

Please let me know if anyone resonates with this, and would like to come and meet her. I haven't named her. She's just "kitty" to me. But what a sweetheart!

[email protected]