MY NAME IS BLESSING. I am a 3 year old, spayed female Tortoise-shell cat who is A GREAT SOCCER PLAYER! I am looking for a new home. I was a stray when my foster mom took me into her home with her other cat. My foster mom is doing a great job and loves me so much. I just don’t want to share her with her other cat!!! I long to be the only pet in a home so that I can get all the pet love, attention, care, peace and safety that I never had in my past. I need a home in which I am the ONLY pet in the family; where I will be “The Cat’s Meow.”

I am a loving, sweet, inquisitive little cat. I love to play with just about anything! Give me a box, some ribbon, lots of room to run and I am one happy kitty cat!

I love to talk to anyone or anything that will listen to me! I need an adult household with high school age children or without children. I need to be an indoor kitty so that I can be safe and not become lost on one of my adventures. I love to sunbathe on an enclosed balcony, patio, or backyard where I can talk to the birds and squirrels and get my beauty tan. I need a loving, permanent FOREVER home where I can heal from my bad past and learn the things that will help me be the wonderful pet that I want to be for my FOREVER family.

My appropriate family will know how to compassionately, lovingly, and patiently teach me how to trust humans so that I can live my life without the fear of being neglected and abused.

Do you think that we would make the perfect family together? Please contact my foster Mom, Sasha, at 415-328-2631 or [email protected]

MY ADOPTION FEE IS $50.00