SSU Public Programs in Depth Psychology
Saturday, November 14, 2009
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Cooperage, Sonoma State University

Masculine and Feminine Patterns in Alchemy

presented by Gareth Hill, M.S.W., Ph.D.

This seminar is an integrative exploration of the parallels between a model of the Self based on the archetypal patterns of Masculine and Feminine, and the alchemical model of psychological development as developed by C. G. Jung.

Gareth Hill, M.S.W., Ph.D.
is a certified Jungian analyst member of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, where he is on the teaching faculty and serves as Chair of the Admissions Committee. He is the author of Masculine and Feminine: The Natural Flow of Opposites in the Psyche, and is a former dean at the Sanville Institute, where he is currently on the faculty. He maintains a private practice in Berkeley.

$20 Admission. Additional $20 fee for 3 hours CE for psychologists (APA), and therapists and social workers (BBS). Cash or check only. Registration at the door the morning of the event.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m. Free parking in Lots J and D.

This event is co-sponsored for Continuing Education (CE) with the International Institute for Humanistic Studies (I.I.H.S.), which is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor CE’s for psychologists (#1969). 3 CEUs California M.F.T. & L.C.S.W., provider #PCE2560.I.I.H.S. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.