Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Great Hoax '09
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    greenbear

Great Hoax '09

TEST OF THE COMMUNITY COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION
    Hi fellow waccos,
    Here is the promised text for the preceding test. Be advised this is only a test. It is disclosed as an entertainment piece for your enjoyment only. Any similarity to real or fictitious events or people is maybe a coincidence. To verify the facts ask yourself only.

The days of glory are behind us is a mantra sung by disbelievers not aware of the coming events written about long ago in a special place for us. For one being the NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT and its money system. This is coming into place with treaties being signed into by the current president giving power to a “government” over the USA and the money system. But it will be ‘saved’ by the false messiah after it fails. Believe it or not! You will not be able to buy or sell without his approval. I say, practice bartering!

The new flu shots are for identification purpose only. It is to test the new ID chips which are imbedded into the subject through the vaccine shot. These test subjects will be tracked to verify the workability of the ID chip system along with the money tracking system now in place. The viability of these systems will make world government effective. They will know in advance what you need.

THE dumbing-down of America is right. To test the result, once in a while, someone is chosen at random to see if they are capable of defending themselves from being deceived. For one, they look to see if you do not verify their claim to office. If not, they are home free because you give them the power by your belief in them and their claim and they in turn try to do what they wish upon you. Get IT? …If you understand you can stand...

Mommy, look, up in the sky... Those trails are just a vapor with no significant effect on the environment. You only feel dizzy cuz you looked up and got the fluid in your head spinning which gives that effect on you. Say, did I mention my thesis on my belief on ‘Flight is a fraud. It does not exist.’ I will prove beyond a doubt with facts, figures, and any antidotal stories to absolutely prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I believe there is no flight.
    For example: The bubble bee is considered as not capable of flight. So therefore, its’ actions are not flight. Right? I feel it is only wind, or in this case a gentle gust of wind blew the bee hither and fro.Get IT, bro, & sis?

Depression is only a point of view. Do you realize you can and hold more than one point of view? You are capable of more than one point of view. Even simultaneously, or my favorite way: Quickly, move to another one (hopefully a higher point of view) not caveman mentality, then to another, etc. Why not? I ask you “WHY NOT, SINCE YOU ALREADY ARE DOING IT?”; get IT, yet? Taking meds for something that is part of life is UNNATURAL. Is this you? Was this you? Is this going to be you? A physical body gets hurt. Your beautiful spiritual body, your soul and heart (read mind) won’t get hurt, only deceived IF you let it happen. Do me and you a favor--- Get GOD out of America! I need your help, now!

In God we trust… everyone else pays in money. HA HA HA… $ is root of evil! Not really!!! If you smarten-up you will see it reads: the LOVE of $ is the root of the evil some people will cause upon America. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts for sure as it has been observed over time. One World Government sounds good, but is it? In a kingdom, a person has power in the DOMinium In freedom, the people as FREE have the power in the DOMinium. What does it spell, kids? FREEDOM. As, In YHVH I trust whole-heartedly with love and blessing.
    Do You Believe? Think about it. Don’t be fooled, as I was for the longest time.

Who are the dead? Those that have past this phase are now in a different body than flesh. You in flesh cannot “see” them. They (only the flesh body, in a rotting state, is in the ground) are in paradise waiting for their next step. Mean while, we wait & look for signs, and some dress-up to honor them. One post suggests honoring literary figures. I ask, why not dress-up as the greatest one of all. Since you want gruesome--- blood and such, dress as Christ on the way to be murdered. How cool the look on people’s face as they open the door to the sight of you. Please post pics on the web!!!

With out war wouldn’t you be conquered? Let’s say for sample Japan attacks American interest and no one defends what would happen? Let’s say another country on the other side of the nation threatens invasion and on one defends, what would happen? I do not care to even think about it. I am sure my parent’s love could not have been allowed under the concurring armies. So a great thanks to pa & ma for their love of one another and to Father for gifting me life in flesh (one of the steps toward pay-day) to help do His (psalm 144) work here. Luke, I am your Father.

Joy to the world… Stop the presses! Stop the presses! Stop the presses! News flash>>> Sears is having a Black Friday Sale. Now back to your regular mis-programming…
    If Christ was conceived on the 25th of Dec, it makes his birthday about 29th September. Think about it, don’t b Stop the presses! Stop the presses! Stop the presses! News flash>>> All stores to join in on the extension of the buying spirit… e deceived about the real dates.

Happy New Year! Make your plans now. We are gathering at Barry’s place for all day/night food and fun. Live bands with dancing to the wee hours of 2010 (say what happened to 2009?) all FREE.!!!!! Sign-up, now, as space is very limited.
    The real new-year starts at the spring equinox not at some man-made-time-piece-convenient-designation for the next income opportunity. Don’t be fooled, again.

Hey that reminds me, your birthday is coming up! April 1st, if I am not mistaken.

Please DO NOT e-mail me about your response to this test. I do not have the answers, only the questions. “If you understand the question, the answer is irrelevant. The answer is in the question.” I say. Please, post only on this web-site publicly your reply so I can assess the
    TEST OF THE COMMUNITY COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION,

With the warmest regards and love,

greenbear
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    babaruss

Re: Great Hoax '09

I had no idea Halloween costumes could come in printed form.
    Obviously this 'costume in print' represents a completely mad individual.
    Now if innocent people were to try this costume on for size....would they go mad too ?
    And isn't it funny how the mad tend to babble senselessly ?
    Babaruss
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email