I am looking for models for my face reading class during the week of November 9th through the 13th. I just need you once for 2 hours only. the times are either 9:30 am or 1pm. You will receive a personlized CD, print out of your strengths and challenges also a chart with career suggestions.

If you are in career transition or have a student who is seaching for a career direction, you will find this very useful. There is no charge.

Bio
Naomi Tickle is an International speaker, career consultant and author of You Can Read A Face Like A Book. She was first introduced to Personology (face analysis) 22 years ago. Amazed by the accuracy, she could immediately see how this approach could help individuals better understand themselves and the people they meet with.

Naomi has appeared on CNN, Fox News, NBC, BBC, Good Morning America and numerous television radio interviews around the world.

The class is held in Petaluma. If you would like to be a model, please contact Naomi at: 707 769 0290 email - [email protected]