Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Beverly Riverwood

Looking to borrow a video camera for a project

Hi, I'm doing a project which involves interviewing a friend about her biodynamic garden and recording some of the things she does there. She has been developing this little farm for five years now, has some great ideas and it's time for a little documentary to teach others how to do it. This is not a commercial thing, but an educational one. She is unique - the only person in the world who is making biodynamic hydrosols, which are sort of like aromatic oils without the oils. If anyone has a video camera that I could borrow for a week or so, I'd sure appreciate the help. I'm an adult ex-school teacher, so I'm reliable, ethical and so on. I would take good care of your equipment. We want to complete this in the fall season. It will be done entirely outdoors. Thanks very much.
    My name is Bev, and you can call me at 823-0974.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    daynurse

Re: Looking to borrow a video camera for a project

This is exactly what cable access television does. For an annual membership fee, not only do they loan you the equipment but they help you learn to edit it and then televise it for you. I looked and don't see one in Sebastopol but Santa Rosa has one. Ask them to help you find you local one...https://www.communitymedia.org. Good luck with your project.
    Peggy
    a list of cable tv stations is at: List of public-access TV stations in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. TopTop #3
    Ben Zolno

Re: Looking to borrow a video camera for a project

As a filmmaker who specializes in getting the word out about sustainable solutions, these are the kind of projects I live for!

I may be able to help out by shooting and/or helping you come up with a plan to get this video seen.

Please contact me privately.