Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Lost cat in Occidental on Marra Rd

My indoor kitty got out and has gone missing since yesterday at noon - I am wondering if she is trapped in someone's house or garage or the like. She is grey-brown with stripes and medium hair fluff. Her name is Isabella. If you know anyone in the area please have them check their garage, under the house, shop, or any other enclosed space as she may be stuck. She may try to run from people. I cannot imagine her being eaten by a raccoon at noon she must be somewhere. She never has stayed away from home before, or missed a meal. Thank you for your help. I am completely distraught. 707-872-5577
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

FOUND! Re: Lost cat in Occidental on Marra Rd

Great news! Isabella was found trapped in a house next door to me. She was so terrified she hid under a piece of furniture for 2 days - the only reason someone found her was when they got up to use the restroom in the middle of the night and she scared them nearly to death as she ran for cover. Yay!! Thank you everyone for your emails and alerts to your friends in the area. This story has a very happy ending :) (and one very exhausted kitty cat)
    Mardi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mardi Storm: View Post
    My indoor kitty got out and has gone missing since yesterday at noon - I am wondering if she is trapped in someone's house or garage or the like. She is grey-brown with stripes and medium hair fluff. Her name is Isabella. If you know anyone in the area please have them check their garage, under the house, shop, or any other enclosed space as she may be stuck. She may try to run from people. I cannot imagine her being eaten by a raccoon at noon she must be somewhere. She never has stayed away from home before, or missed a meal. Thank you for your help. I am completely distraught. 707-872-5577
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email