Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

NaturalNews.com - free subscription to vital health resource, personal and collective

Greetings Waccos.

Get/stay healthy, informed, connected - subscribe to Mike Adams' newsletter. Free and valuable! Love, light, laughter, Judith

NaturalNews Insider Alert (www.NaturalNews.com) email newsletter
    (Unsubscribe instructions at bottom)

Dear NaturalNews readers,

NaturalNews Tip of the day (from Mike):

Want to know how to protect your kids from swine flu as they return to school this year? Join the Natural News Talk Hour this evening (Thursday) at 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern as the Health Ranger and Jonathan Landsman discuss health safety for children. No registration needed, just call in:
    Call (US) 712-432-1001, access code 443153357#

The FTC is on a censorship rampage, trying to shut down the free speech of not just nutritional supplements companies, but even a ministry that offers natural cancer remedies to its followers. Today, the ministry of Daniel Chapter One finds itself fighting bureaucratic tyranny: The FTC has threatened its founders with imprisonment and even demanded that they lie to their followers with a letter that "admits" their cancer remedies are useless!

Daniel Chapter One refuses to surrender to tyranny. Read their courageous story here:
    FTC orders Daniel Chapter One to lie to customers about cancer remedies; ministry defends health freedom by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Did you know that taking antibiotics spreads superbug infections? Learn why:
    Healthy People Taking Antibiotics May Spread Superbug Infection

(more below...)

This email newsletter is made possible by sponsorship from these quality product providers: (more info)
    Repair Your Aging Brain – MD’s Free report – Prevent Alzheimer's Naturally With 4 Brain Exercises • READ: Vitamin D Prescription by Dr. Madrid- Prevent Swine Flu. Reduce Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Fibromyalgia & more by 50%
    Ancient-Minerals.com - Ultra pure ancient magnesium, absorbed through the skin! SAVE 10% - Use promo code NEWS10

Also today: White tea fights obesity (White Tea Fights Obesity), why vitamin D deficiency causes pain (Discover the Pain of Vitamin D Deficiency) and the low-down on plant-based pesticides (Natural Plant-Based Pesticides: Ready for Use).

P.S. Thank you all for your support of the Health Revolution Petition! (www.HealthRevolutionPetition.org) Signatures have now exceeded 26,000. Please spread the word, as we need 100,000 signatures to take this to Washington D.C. and make an impact regarding the health care reform debate.

• Get instant alerts of new Health Ranger content on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/HealthRanger
    • Follow NaturalNews on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natur...om/35590531315

Today's Feature Stories:

FTC orders Daniel Chapter One to lie to customers about cancer remedies; company defends health freedom
    (NaturalNews) The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is at war with online retailers of nutritional supplements and natural remedies, but it recently lost a major battle: Lane Labs, which has suffered under FTC and FDA tyranny for years, recently won...

Healthy People Taking Antibiotics May Spread Superbug Infection
    (NaturalNews) Clostridium difficile, usually known as simply C. difficile, is a bacterium that spreads by bacterial spores. And a new study raises the disturbing possibility that antibiotics taken by people who aren't even ill from these...

White Tea Fights Obesity
    (NaturalNews) Regular consumption of white tea might help prevent obesity and encourage healthy weight, according to a study conducted by researchers from the German health food company Beiersdorf AG and published in the journal Nutrition and Metabolism...

Natural Plant-Based Pesticides: Ready for Use
    After a decade of research, scientists recently relayed at a major U.S. conference that the insecticidal properties of rosemary, thyme, clove and mint show great promise for the agriculture industry. Some of these herbal pesticides kill the...

Discover the Pain of Vitamin D Deficiency
    One little known, but extremely common symptom of Vitamin D deficiency is Pain. From bone pain to muscle pain to back pain, any and all unexplained pain COULD have vitamin D deficiency as its cause. Unfortunately, most doctors do not...

Learn about the Important Link between Enzymes and Weight
    Truly healthy weight can only come through an approach aimed at healing the whole body. The body stores fat when it lacks nourishment and is under stress, so it is vital to address these issues when seeking permanent, healthy weight. An...

Use Natural Remedies for the Common Cold
    During sometime in this year, you will most likely succumb to the common cold. Even the strongest or the bravest person will at times have the nasty old "common cold" bug. Many confuse the flu with the cold and there are some simple differences...

Pfizer pleads guilty to felony crime in fraudulent marketing of Bextra, pays billions in fines
    (NaturalNews) For the last several years, I've referred to drug companies as "criminal" operations. They have engaged in price fixing, marketing fraud, science fraud and many other criminal activities that we've written about here on NaturalNews. And...

I've put together a detailed special report that's now posted for all NaturalNews readers. This report is entitled How to Build Your Safety Net: Twelve Ways to Achieve Prosperity During (and After) the Global Crisis. It's available right now at: How to Build Your Financial Safety Net page 0 - Welcome
    * Why the bailout will sharply devalue your savings
    * How to best insulate yourself from market turmoil
    * Five things you should never buy in launching a business
    * How to determine which activities will keep you happy while paying dividends
    * The 18 "basic human drivers" that influence ALL consumer purchasing decisions
    * The five absolute rules of marketing anything (without excessive spending)
    * Seven key ways to generate interest on any topic
    * Key questions to ask yourself that will help ensure your success
    * Fifteen online resources to help with marketing, customer communications and more

Read it right now at: How to Build Your Financial Safety Net page 0 - Welcome

You've Got Great Karma, But How Are Your Finances?
    Read this special report to learn how to experience abundance on many levels...
    I've just posted a special report called The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth. Read it right now at:
    The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth page 0 - Welcome
    ... and learn how to overcome limiting beliefs and unleash a new philosophy of abundance.
    Beyond "The Secret..." More revolutionary than "The Law of Attraction..." The 7 Principles reveals the foundational philosophy of attracting (and mindfully redistributing) enormous abundance of many kinds.

Truth revealed about Big Pharma and the FDA (+ remedies for 100 health conditions)
    My latest book, Natural Health Solutions, reveals the truth about the FDA and Big Pharma, documenting the censorship, oppression of natural health, and the "planned diseasification" of the American public.
    The book also reveals natural treatments and cures for over 100 common health conditions (and diseases) using foods, herbs and natural therapies.
    "Mike Adams is leading the charge to protect your rights to have control over your body. Natural Health Solutions is a must read for anyone that wants to maintain their health and their health freedom." - Gregory Kunin, Co-Founder, Ola Loa
    TruthPublishing.com

Click here to unsubscribe
    Not yet a subscriber? Sign up at:
    NaturalNews.com Independent news on natural health, medicine, nutrition and more
    Please DO NOT reply to this email. To contact NaturalNews, please use our online feedback form at: NaturalNews.com - Independent news on natural health, medicine, nutrition and more
    Privacy policy: NaturalNews.com

The NaturalNews Insider is published by Truth Publishing, which is solely responsible for all content. Truth Publishing International, Ltd. 12F-4, No.171, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd., Songshan District, Taipei 105, Taiwan
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sharingwisdom

Re: NaturalNews.com - free subscription to vital health resource, personal and collective

Though I have a subscription to Mike's newsletter, I feel that a great deal of discernment needs to be used. Mike often has an inflammatory tone in the articles he writes rather than just the facts. Some of his facts aren't facts...just his opinion or assumptions. This needs to be sorted through. I do appreciate that he often comes up with information before many other sources do, but then again, I've found that some of his information cannot be verified through other sources and don't pan out to be true. There is also an element of fear that is not as strong as Alex Jones but does appear none-the-less.

Generally, there is a way of presenting material that keeps it interestings, centered, and basically factual without sorting through "the protester's" diatribes. Of course, this is my opinion.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    Greetings Waccos.

Get/stay healthy, informed, connected - subscribe to Mike Adams' newsletter. Free and valuable! Love, light, laughter, Judith

NaturalNews Insider Alert (www.NaturalNews.com) email newsletter
    (Unsubscribe instructions at bottom)

Dear NaturalNews readers,
    Last edited by Barry; 09-04-2009 at 05:24 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    singingmelody

Re: NaturalNews.com - free subscription to vital health resource, personal and collective

Yes, like EVERYTHING ELSE it is still only a viewpoint. At least it is obvious when it is biased, and sometimes inflammatory where as the mainstream media sources of information often appear factual and unbiased but really are not.

I can think of a good example immediately of an article that appeared in the NYT some months ago which started out talking about an author of a book about the IRS code and heavy handedly character assassinated him by supposedly recounting some 'facts' about something that happened in his past (and other things) and then went on to talk about how his ideas are just like every other idiotic "tax protest" guru out there. It was all presented as just an outsiders unbiased, objective view.

I happened to know better because I had been studying the information of this man and knew first hand how and the extent of which his information was correct. I later discovered in the bio of this guy (Peter Hendrickson author of Cracking the Code: the Fascinating Truth About Taxation in America available at: Welcome to Lost Horizons) what an amazing background he has and that (as I had thought) he is a genius legal scholar, and a member of Mensa.

The media was doing a slam on him in an attempt to dissuade others from reading his book. The mainstream media is so clearly at times (and not so obviously at others) assigned to influence public opinion in a certain way. G. Edward Griffin called it "public opinion engineering" which I think is a very apt phrase for what happens all the time.

People like Mike Adams are angry about many of the things that government agencies like the FDA and large corporations like pharmaceutical companies are up to.

If more people saw these entities for what they are and the things they are doing and getting away with, I believe many more people would be furious AND less trustful of the government. We really have no reason why we should trust it. It's gotten too big for that.

So, I believe with ANY SOURCE we need to do our own investigation, not just believe it/them and know that there is NONE that is entirely objective.

Christina

4. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

The post below was actually from Christina Sophia (DancingDeva)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by singingmelody: View Post
    Yes, like EVERYTHING ELSE it is still only a viewpoint. At least it is obvious when it is biased, and sometimes inflammatory where as the mainstream media sources of information often appear factual and unbiased but really are not.

I can think of a good example immediately of an article that appeared in the NYT some months ago which started out talking about an author of a book about the IRS code and heavy handedly character assassinated him by supposedly recounting some 'facts' about something that happened in his past (and other things) and then went on to talk about how his ideas are just like every other idiotic "tax protest" guru out there. It was all presented as just an outsiders unbiased, objective view.

I happened to know better because I had been studying the information of this man and knew first hand how and the extent of which his information was correct. I later discovered in the bio of this guy (Peter Hendrickson author of Cracking the Code: the Fascinating Truth About Taxation in America available at: Welcome to Lost Horizons) what an amazing background he has and that (as I had thought) he is a genius legal scholar, and a member of Mensa.

The media was doing a slam on him in an attempt to dissuade others from reading his book. The mainstream media is so clearly at times (and not so obviously at others) assigned to influence public opinion in a certain way. G. Edward Griffin called it "public opinion engineering" which I think is a very apt phrase for what happens all the time.

People like Mike Adams are angry about many of the things that government agencies like the FDA and large corporations like pharmaceutical companies are up to.

If more people saw these entities for what they are and the things they are doing and getting away with, I believe many more people would be furious AND less trustful of the government. We really have no reason why we should trust it. It's gotten too big for that.

So, I believe with ANY SOURCE we need to do our own investigation, not just believe it/them and know that there is NONE that is entirely objective.

Christina