Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Tars

Ganjapreneurship

Personally, I find the baked goods currently offered at 215 outlets to be expensive, and...not very helpful. So I ended up baking my own. Perhaps Sonoma County could benefit too, from someone who can go about the cannabis consumables business a bit more systematically and professionally than it is currently being done. Any local entrepreneurs out there looking for startup ideas?

From The Atlantic:

Meet the Marijuana Snack Kings of the Future

Excerpt:

"Pharmaceuticals have established dosages to inform physicians and consumers how much they need to take for their particular ailment, but the scientific research to develop a conveniently identifiable strength for medicinal marijuana is still in infancy. For a patient who smokes cannabis, specific dosing information is not particularly relevant--they can generally tell by examining the THC crystals on a bud. But for someone who does not want to inhale smoke, it can be impossible to judge in advance how much of a cannabis product they should consume. "From one baker, maybe you'd need to eat three cookies. But from another, maybe more than one would leave you completely high for hours," Shaz explains."
    Last edited by Barry; 08-31-2009 at 12:24 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email