Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

Please Spread The Word RE SHARE RENTAL

Hi, I have a Small Furnished Room for rent to congenial , non-smoking, drinking, Male 60 or older.in my 2 bdrm, 1 bath, single wide but nice mobile home in JOURNEYS END MOBILE HOME PARK. This is an ADULT ONLY PARK. A large shed is also available for your use. This rent of $550 includes all utilities including Internet and TV.

It is a convenient location, directly behind Kaiser Hospital, and across the street from the FOUNTAIN GROVE MEDICAL CENTER, and near several markets, home depot and so on. I am a 65 PLUS female, non-smoker, drinker, etc. I am neither the best or worse housekeeper but do have a housekeeper comes once a week. I also have a large female dog and small female cat, both of whom are seniors.

The rent is reasonable, only $550.00 for furnished room and can share in common areas, which includes a LARGE shed. Lots of activities, swimming pool, spa, recreation room where many activities and dinners are held. Good visitor parking and laundry room within steps of the house. Quiet location, etc.

So, my request here is for anyone reading this to please pass the word around. It would be nice for someone who is downsizing.

First and Last Month Rent of $550 due to move in. References Required.

For more info, call me at 707-478-7468 or email me at [email protected]

NOTE: For some reason I have not been getting many of my calls, so if you called and did not reach me, please call me back and try 707-709-8887. If you still can't reach me, leave a message for me with my friend, [email protected], or call LINDA at 707-537-0783.

Thank you,

Helen
    707-478-7468 cell phone,
    707-709-8887 Home Phone
    Last edited by helenscott08; 09-15-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: UP DATE INFORMATION
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email