Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    treehugger

Baby in family died unexpectedly/ asking for contributions for final expenses

My grandson died in a matter of 5 days after being diagnosed with brain tumores and brain swelling. they couldnt operate. he would have been one year old end of this month of july. IF anyone would care t o make any donation at all , at least a dollar per person , please help. we need money to transport his body from childrens hospital in oakland to lake county and then cremate him. family has very low income. send donations to fund for michael van dyke memorial. Parents are athena and harry vandyke. the fund has been set up by safeway, mothers workplace acct number 5256745455 wells fargo bank and or call father cell phone 707 485-2465 or moms number 707 367-4352. grandmas number is 707 322-7622. thank you if u can help or not. all blessings .
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    mickki

Re: Baby in family died unexpectedly/ asking for contributions for final expenses

I am sorry about the loss of michael. I just want to let Harry and Athena know they are in our prayers and michael's grandmother too. My heart goes out to you all I will be happy to help in your time of need Sincerely a concerned citizen Please help the Van Dyke family the information is in the Thread above.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email