Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR McDONALD RANCH, SANTA ROSA

I am a volunteer with McDonald Ranch Organization, https://www.mcdonaldranchorg, a Certified Non-Profit Organization working with children and animals. They are a YOUTH UNIVERSITY and ANIMAL SANCTUARY located in Santa Rosa. Please visit their web site and you will see a pretty good picture of all the good things they do for both children and animals.

They are very much in need of an ADMINISTRATIE SECRETARY with at least 10 years of heavy management and organization experience. Plus a lot of energy, patience, love of both animals and children, and has ability to work at least one full day or several half days on site, and/or work at home on the computer.

The requirements in addition to above are, be quick learner, while training be available and willing to follow the Director around to see how she handles matters and learn from it, answer phones, read emails, and work with the children and animals as needed. (See the web site for more detailed info re these tasks.)

If this sounds like something interesting to you, and you think you can donate at least 12 hours a month, more if possible, please review the web site in full, fill out the ADULT APPLICATION and follow the instructions therein with exception of where to mail it. PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO info@mcdonaldranchorg

Please be patient for reply as we are short of volunteers so if you don't hear within 3 days, please contact us again at same email address.

OR you can call me, helen, at 707-324-3108. and/or send email to me at [email protected],

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Helen Scott, volunteer
    info@mcdonaldranchorg
    Last edited by helenscott08; 07-10-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Add my email address to body of message
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email