Hi folks
The Natural building Imaginarium at Green Vally Village has just been re-lit
By a fun Hanuman Human Named Brian
and does he have a job for you....
if you like amazing perplexing design puzzles in giant bamboo this is the place for you
we will also be offering some cob classes later this summer.
and a large-ish yard sale at the creative re-use yard this Saturday and Sunday.!!
Nico 707 684 0341
here's his link
  • Teaching: I would love to have some workshop days scheduled in where I can demonstrate some bamboo building techniques that I know, general carpentry and cool tricks to make simple dwellings. Also I talked to Michael about helping with a possible Bamboo nursery project. More than happy to help
  • A fun project: I'm all about making these projects community oriented events, where we can skill share, network, and enjoy the company of community. That's what it's all about. Anyone is welcome to get as involved as they want, and, I have some Harmony passes that I can offer to people who are into it.
  • Some Money: Harmony isn't paying me anything for this, just sponsoring the materials and transportation. But, since this is what I love to do I'm taking the opportunity to showcase some work in my hometown and do something fun with friends. I can offer 150 bucks for electricity and the space.
  • Meals: During the last week of prefab, my dad has offered to sponsor group meals so I'd love to share that with you all and celebrate the creation we've made together.
  • Jobs: In my budget I have 300 bucks for transportation of material so if anyone has a 20 foot trailer I can hire them to transport the bamboo. please let me know ASAP about that because I'd love to deliver on Monday and divert that cash your way.
Other than that I will have waivers for anyone that comes to help, that's what we did at Orella Ranch for the last project like this.

Anyways please feel free to call me or email any questions. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Bamboo Blessings

Brian Hanuman Scharf
www.bambubrian.com
707-228-0554