Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Hot Tub Help
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Hot Tub Help

May anyone please explain the most health alternatives for harsh chemicals in your hot tub?
    I do not have reverse osmosis and I hate chlorine, does anyone have any clues such as bromine or food grade hydroxide? Is there something I have missed, I have not had a tub in a long time and I need to try and keep it healthy!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    thenazz
    Supporting member

Re: Hot Tub Help

I use an ozone generator in the pipes and have not used any chemicals for over 15 years. Most ozonators are small and are only supposed to cut down on the chemicals. By using a larger one you can get rid of the chemicals. I also clean the filter naturally without chemicals by soaking it in water plus a bacterial enzyme - the bacteria eat the organics off the filter and clean it! email me for more details.
    go LITE! Sammy Nasr

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    May anyone please explain the most health alternatives for harsh chemicals in your hot tub?
    I do not have reverse osmosis and I hate chlorine, does anyone have any clues such as bromine or food grade hydroxide? Is there something I have missed, I have not had a tub in a long time and I need to try and keep it healthy!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email