Dear wacco-bbites,

I wish I could post this to you all at wacco_bb, but (1) it's a yahoo group and (2) there is no discussion allowed there.

Consider the following paragraph:

As news broke that human rights campaigner Yang Maodong - also known as Guo Feixiong - had gone missing from outside a police station, the US internet giant Yahoo was accused of giving evidence to Chinese authorities that led to a pro-democracy journalist going to jail. It is the second case of its kind involving Yahoo.

Please read this article at:
https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5182

It leads me to suggest to you that this community should leave Yahoo immediately. Every hit on their site is money in the wrong pockets.

Consider moving the group to Care2.com...they are progressive! and have groups. A much better fit for us, I think.
So, why don't you all bring this up to the folks who are running the show at wacco-bb? Surely there is some political awareness, some sense of history represented there among them. Yahoo is turning people in for voicing their disagreement with their government! It's China now, how soon before it's here?

It's politically incorrect to support Yahoo with our traffic and soon, as people gain awareness, people who live by their convictions will be reluctant to join a yahoo group. I know I am.