Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Finding lost cell phone- remote viewing or otherwise

Hi folks.

On Saturday night, after the Roma gathering at Aubergines and my house in Forestville, my magenta-cased razor cell phone vanished.
    Yes, I've called it. Still missing and battery dead by now. Stumped.

I wonder if we, individually and collectively, might access its whereabouts.
    If you are inclined to do so, please let me know where you 'get' it is/might be.
    Thanks. And if you happen to have found it, call me as well. Thanks again.

Love, Judith 887-0337 (land line)
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ICPP

Re: Finding lost cell phone- remote viewing or otherwise

I really am tempted to use my remote viewing powers for your cell phone instead of the thousands of missing children yet to be found because you sound like such a lovely person, but, really, if you think about it, the cell phone is in it's perfect place and so are you so nothing's lost and the only problem is your attachment to stuff in this particular material plane!

Love,

Love

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    Hi folks.

On Saturday night, after the Roma gathering at Aubergines and my house in Forestville, my magenta-cased razor cell phone vanished.
    Yes, I've called it. Still missing and battery dead by now. Stumped.

I wonder if we, individually and collectively, might access its whereabouts.
    If you are inclined to do so, please let me know where you 'get' it is/might be.
    Thanks. And if you happen to have found it, call me as well. Thanks again.

Love, Judith 887-0337 (land line)

3. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

Everything's perfect AND we get to choose what we use our energy and time for... finding missing kids might be good (or do you think they ought to stay 'missing' or they're actually in their perfect place...? )
    There are higher uses for things, and lesser - using a laptop as a door stop would not be optimum usage, for example. I say that my cell phone is better used as communication device for me than piece of detritus in a lost and found drawer or on the road. Can I live without it? Yes. Convenient? Yes. Attachment? Maybe. Make good use of our blessings and hold it all lightly. All will be left behind one day.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ICPP: View Post
    I really am tempted to use my remote viewing powers for your cell phone instead of the thousands of missing children yet to be found because you sound like such a lovely person, but, really, if you think about it, the cell phone is in it's perfect place and so are you so nothing's lost and the only problem is your attachment to stuff in this particular material plane!

Love,

Love

4. TopTop #4
    ICPP

I'd use my remote viewing powers to find a few of those thousands of terrified, suffering, missing kids, but then I'd have to deal with all that worldwide publicity and movie offers and Pentagon spooks and pleading parents... it just gives me a headache thinking about it because I'm sorta shy. Perhaps some other remote viewers on wacco would be so nice.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    Everything's perfect AND we get to choose what we use our energy and time for... finding missing kids might be good (or do you think they ought to stay 'missing' or they're actually in their perfect place...? )
    There are higher uses for things, and lesser - using a laptop as a door stop would not be optimum usage, for example. I say that my cell phone is better used as communication device for me than piece of detritus in a lost and found drawer or on the road. Can I live without it? Yes. Convenient? Yes. Attachment? Maybe. Make good use of our blessings and hold it all lightly. All will be left behind one day.

5. TopTop #5
    MsTerry

How old are you, ICPP?
    My remote viewing powers tell me you are still in 6th, 7th or 8th grade playing Alpha Centauri.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ICPP: View Post
    I'd use my remote viewing powers to find a few of those thousands of terrified, suffering, missing kids, but then I'd have to deal with all that worldwide publicity and movie offers and Pentagon spooks and pleading parents... it just gives me a headache thinking about it because I'm sorta shy. Perhaps some other remote viewers on wacco would be so nice.