Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    pagan

Can I link to an external blog in a post?

Hi Barry, I'm writing a blog that is focused on aging at Way2Age | roger kovack . I'd like to post a short synopsis of each new blog entry along with a 'read more' link to the full blog in your poetry and prose category. My blogs border on fiction or memior. I do refer to some local activities and places, sometimes by name and sometimes by descriptions that will ring a familiar bell with people that live in Sebastopol and out west. They run about 1200 words each and I aim for a weekly entry. Would you allow me to do this? I ask because you weren't happy with my announcement of goaltribe.com, which isn't my site, and is about as for-profit as waccobb. Way2age.com is in the same category. I don't own that site either. I regret to say that I can't afford to pay for membership on waccobb at this time. Regards, Roger Kovack
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Can I link to an external blog in a post?

That's fine, Roger. It would be even better if you posted your whole blog entry.

Barry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pagan: View Post
    Hi Barry, I'm writing a blog that is focused on aging at Way2Age | roger kovack . I'd like to post a short synopsis of each new blog entry along with a 'read more' link to the full blog in your poetry and prose category. My blogs border on fiction or memior. I do refer to some local activities and places, sometimes by name and sometimes by descriptions that will ring a familiar bell with people that live in Sebastopol and out west. They run about 1200 words each and I aim for a weekly entry. Would you allow me to do this? I ask because you weren't happy with my announcement of goaltribe.com, which isn't my site, and is about as for-profit as waccobb. Way2age.com is in the same category. I don't own that site either. I regret to say that I can't afford to pay for membership on waccobb at this time. Regards, Roger Kovack
    Last edited by Barry; 03-06-2009 at 04:59 PM.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email