Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    wensimone
    Supporting Member

looking for mobil vet for euthanasia

i know there are a few out there who can set an animal free of pain in the safety of their own home and with their family.

we are not in need of this service right now, but may be in the not too distant future, and want to be prepared just in case.
    recommendations would be appreciated.
    thank you.
    wendy
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    EarthLight Harmony

Re: looking for mobil vet for euthanasia

Quote Posted in reply to the post by simone: View Post
    i know there are a few out there who can set an animal free of pain in the safety of their own home and with their family.

we are not in need of this service right now, but may be in the not too distant future, and want to be prepared just in case.
    thank you.
    wendy
    Dr. Sandy Nelson is the local Sebastopol 'traveling to your home' vet. She is very warm, caring and good! 823-1829.

3. TopTop #3
    jgblair

Wendy,

I know how painful the loss of a pet can be. Nancy Walters from Occidental Veterinary Hospital came to our home when we needed her and was very compassionate. It helped to make a difficult time a bit easier. 874-2417.

John

4. TopTop #4
    Asherah

Quote Posted in reply to the post by simone: View Post

thank you.
    wendy
    Dr. Joel Reif at LaPlaza Vet Clinic in Cotati does house calls. He is compassionate, down to earth, and completely honest. So hard, but when the time comes, he is the best.......

5. TopTop #5
    ChristineL

When I lived in Rohnert Park, Joel Reif was my vet of choice. He is understanding and compassionate and does not recommend unecessary tests. He treated my semi feral, hates to leave home, will not accept being touched by strangers Munchkin (cat) with an amazingly minimal amount of trauma (to Munchkin, and hence to me). I would highly recommend him myself.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Asherah: View Post
    Dr. Joel Reif at LaPlaza Vet Clinic in Cotati does house calls. He is compassionate, down to earth, and completely honest. So hard, but when the time comes, he is the best.......