Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

One-Day Workshop - Writing in Nature on Point Reyes

The Heart of Writing in Nature with Suzanne Murray

Join me as both a writing teacher and professional naturalist as we engage Nature as a source of creative inspiration. Experience support while working with simple, powerful techniques to help you find your voice, write more freely, calm your critic, find the stories that are important to you and learn to enter the creative flow. Find encouragement and a chance to share in community with other writers. Gain an increased understanding of the craft of writing, the creative process and the workings of the natural world.

I’m excited to announce the return of One Day Writing Workshops on Point Reyes, a place I have been exploring for decades.

One Day Workshop – Writing in Natuure Tapping the Deep Inspiration of Nature
    Saturday, April 16, 10 am to 4 pm
    $75 paid by April 1, $85 after
    register early limited to 12
    Bear Valley area, near Olema, Point Reyes, Marin County

What her students say:

Suzanne is more than an excellent teacher. She is an inspiration. Her writing workshops are not only about the craft of writing, but are a journey into the heart of the writing experience. . . - Jill Cagan

Suzanne’s class was outrageously inspirational. She offers a nearly endless variety of tools and creates an atmosphere that is both challenging and unconditionally supportive. She showed me how to side step blocks and let the creativity flow. No question, it is the best writing class I've ever taken. Ed Richards

OTHER WRITING IN NATURE WORKSHOPS
    YOSEMITE WEEKEND RETREATS - TRAVELING BY TRAIN - INSPIRED WRITING
    March and April 2011
    www.creativitygoeswild.com/writing-in-yosemite/

For more information visit my website at www.creativitygoeswild.com or call Suzanne at 707.360.7776 or email [email protected]

For Writing Ideas and Creativity Coaching info visit my blog at www.creativitygoeswild.com/blog
    Last edited by creativity; 01-30-2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: update
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email