Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Cascade
    Supporting Member

Problems with the banner ads

First let me acknowledge that I use an unusual mail program, Pegasus. One advantage it has it that it's not as susceptible to viruses.

Ever since the new banner ads came out, I've been having a problem - when I use the arrow key to try to scroll down through the message titles, I seem to get caught in a loop (perhaps a random loop). The same categories keep coming up again and again.

BTW, I don't see the ads - all I see is a gray block where the ads are. That doesn't bother me, but I do want to be able to go through the titles in some reasonable manner.

In addition, when I go to the post itself, the labels for the boxes at the end of the post which take you to the top, take you to the the post on the web, or unsubscribe you aren't labeled. That problem has occurred for a long time.

Thanks,
    Cascade
    Cascade Cook www.aphroweb.net Re polyamory. cascade(at)hisys.com 707-794-7334
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Problems with the banner ads

Hi Cascade,

The first problem is that your Pegasus email reader is configured to not show images. See this description about that and how to change it:

Vertaalde versie van https://www.pegasusmail.nl/tip48.php

Let me know if that doesn't fix your scrolling issue as well.

Anybody else have a problem with displaying images in the digest or scrolling through it?

Barry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Cascade: View Post
    First let me acknowledge that I use an unusual mail program, Pegasus. One advantage it has it that it's not as susceptible to viruses.

Ever since the new banner ads came out, I've been having a problem - when I use the arrow key to try to scroll down through the message titles, I seem to get caught in a loop (perhaps a random loop). The same categories keep coming up again and again.

BTW, I don't see the ads - all I see is a gray block where the ads are. That doesn't bother me, but I do want to be able to go through the titles in some reasonable manner.

In addition, when I go to the post itself, the labels for the boxes at the end of the post which take you to the top, take you to the the post on the web, or unsubscribe you aren't labeled. That problem has occurred for a long time.

Thanks,
    Cascade
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email