Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    becca719

Distiller for essential oils.

Hello everyone!

I am wanting to purchase a distiller for distilling essential oils. I am wondering if any of you might now of a good distributor of them, or have recommendations on finding one that is safe, inexpensive, and high quality. It is going to be used on a small farm that grows herbs. Also, I would like to hear any advice you may have for someone starting out with the distilling process. Thank you!

Rebecca
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    decterlove

Re: Distiller for essential oils.

Contact Moon Essence of Petaluma...they had a whole distillation set up in their backroom. The owner gave me a tour one day. They are right on Western about a block up from Petaluma Bvld.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by becca719: View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am wanting to purchase a distiller for distilling essential oils. I am wondering if any of you might now of a good distributor of them, or have recommendations on finding one that is safe, inexpensive, and high quality. It is going to be used on a small farm that grows herbs. Also, I would like to hear any advice you may have for someone starting out with the distilling process. Thank you!

Rebecca

3. TopTop #3
    plantsheal

Re: Distiller for essential oils.

HI Rebecca - I see this is an old post but I'm wondering if you are distilling essential oils? I bought one a year ago and am looking to create a community of distillers.

Sue