Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    joah

Looking for a Good, Loving Home for Aiden

Aiden is a very beautiful, intelligent, loving, 5 year-old neutered male dog. He is very athletic and loves to run through fields, catch frisbees mid-air, and generally play any game you can devise. He comes off as a retriever-mix, through he is a bit larger and more muscular than a retriever, and I suspect he may have some Anatolian Shepherd in him. Anatolian Shepherds are Turkish sheep dogs of the guarding variety. He is very well-trained, socialized and in excellent health.

Due to some illness and other circumstances I am not able to keep him.

He is very loyal and sweet to everyone he knows. At times, though, he has shown signs of aggression toward strangers. (This behavior began only after I became ill, and may have been due to him feeling the need to overprotect me and the property.) The women who have been caring for him during the last four months have reported that he has not acted aggressively toward anyone. They have expressed interest in keeping him themselves if they could.

The Right Match

Aiden needs an experienced dog owner who has experience working with alpha-type personality dogs. Ideally his new owner would have a large fenced-in area for him to run. With a little additional specialized training, Aiden could make a good guard dog. He could also simply be an excellent, loyal companion for the right individual.

I love Aiden very much and it is important to me to find him a new home that is a good match for both him and his new owner. If you are interested in adopting Aiden please send a note describing yourself, your living situation, and leave a number I can reach you at.

Thank you.
    Last edited by joah; 12-09-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MikeMondeau

Re: Looking for a Good, Loving Home for Aiden

If the care takers are willing to take him but you are concerned with their level of experience, I would be happy to work with them. I am a licensed professional dog trainer and have been training for just shy of a decade. Drop me an email if you like.

665-9575
    [email protected]
    https://mikemondeau.webs.com

P.S. If you are worried about cost, don't.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email