Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jeffrey

Veterinarian referral wanted

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a competent and reasonably priced vet for our dogs? We live in Sebastopol. Any comments you can offer are welcome. Thanks.

Jeff
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Del King

Re: Veterinarian referral wanted

I would highly recommend Dr. Cindy Heiller. She works at the Redwood Vet. Clinic by the Santa Rosa Costco and she also makes house calls. Her home number is (707) 528-2725.

Can anyone recommend a competent and reasonably priced vet for our dogs? We live in Sebastopol. Any comments you can offer are welcome. Thanks.

Jeff[/quote]

3. TopTop #3
    Sylph

Dr. Waldo at The Animal Kingdom, 6742 Sebastopol Ave, Seb, across from West Co Revolution bikes and Bradley Video. He is very kind, gentle and a perfectionist. He has done surgery on my dogs and he takes pains to explain everything in detail. 823-5337

4. TopTop #4
    Geni Houston

Jeffery - There are a couple of very good ones right in Sebastopol, but I will refer mine, which is Laguna Vet on Hwy 12 across from Willie Birds. They have been my vet for 19 years and although the original Docs have retired most of the staff has been there for 15-19 years. That says alot to me about the practice, not to mention the incredible special care they have given my pets over the years - both the new ones coming into my life, and the elder ones leaving.