Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

"As You Wish Hair Design" Review !

All I can say is... "WoW ! These 2 women KNOW and live for creativity!
    And what they aren't familiar with , they are willing to learn.
    They truly do listen to your creative wishes and seek to fulfill them... as you wish!
    Whether it be a good cut, new style ,color/multi color, adding extensions, or doing something off the wall like assisting with hair replacement or dread maintanence /coloring dreads.... they are willing and ready to do their best at delivering whatever it is you desire.

I was impressed with Kerry's and Glory's eye for color as well as how social ,warm and welcoming they were.

As You Wish Hair Design 100 Brown St. 823-8301 ask for Kerry Duvall or Glory Winfield
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MsTerry

Re: "As You Wish Hair Design" Review !

They had to use 2 women to work on you?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nurturetruth: View Post
    They truly do listen to your creative wishes and seek to fulfill them... as you wish!
    Whether it be a good cut, new style ,color/multi color, adding extensions, or doing something off the wall like assisting with hair replacement or dread maintanence /coloring dreads.... they are willing and ready to do their best at delivering whatever it is you desire.

I was impressed with Kerry's and Glory's eye for color as well as how social ,warm and welcoming they were.

As You Wish Hair Design 100 Brown St. 823-8301 ask for Kerry Duvall or Glory Winfield

3. TopTop #3
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Kerry was my main "do-er", but when trying to make all the decisions about color versus colored extensions, etc etc.... both Glory and Kerry offered their creative thoughts and ideas.
    I purposely scheduled my appointment on a day that they did not have alot of scheduled clients (they DO accept walk-ins) so that both of them COULD work on me if needed.

Having Dreads takes alot of work and both coloring and dread maintanence is faster when you have 2 people working on you than 1.

Oh! did i mention they were affordable ?!! VERY!

and they are fun to work with! I got to hear cute , fun stories about Kerry's kid too..which was a treat!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    They had to use 2 women to work on you?

4. TopTop #4
    styleme

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments.It makes me feel good about the work I do and gives me the strive for another 26 years of hair service!! Thanks again... Glory
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by nurturetruth: View Post

5. TopTop #5
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

After coming back from the yuba river and having a fairly sandy scalp, I called up "As Yo Wish" and asked for a hair wash.
    Sometimes..its just so nice to relax and have your scalp massaged!

Glad I went in! OH MY GAWD!!!

I am SO in love with this new Hair & skin elixir oil they just got in called Marrakesh oil (Argan and Hemp oil).
    I put it all over my skin and it quickly absorbed. Later after my appointment, I actually had 6 people comment on how good I smelled!

Also, I was super excited and happy to hear that Glory and Kerry had shampoos and conditioners (along w/ styling products) available that were certified organic, completelynatural, ( no parabens, sulfates,colors,dyes)and free from animal testing or animal ingredients !!

And they smell great too!
    Probably because of the certified organic botanicals! BIG YAY!!

Apparently , the shampoos and conditioners are also enriched with an Omega 3 and 6 EFA complex as well.

These products are worth checking into or asking about!
    Luckily, I got to try the products by scheduling a shampoo!

These ladies continue to amaze me with their creativity and sense of care and humor!

6. TopTop #6
    Kai

I was wondering if they do hair wraps with thread as well?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by styleme: View Post
    I wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments.It makes me feel good about the work I do and gives me the strive for another 26 years of hair service!! Thanks again... Glory

7. TopTop #7
    styleme

This is just to inform all that Glory Winfield(Me) is no longer at As You Wish . I have moved on and opened my own salon (Shear Glory) in forestville in the westside shopping center next door to the post office. You can reach me for appointments at 707-235-6585 As it was at as you wish, I will keep all my prices the same, bang trims are still free.I will still continue to use the same products and do free haircuts for donations to a cause.such as locks of love or the Breast cancer awareness ect. hope to see you all there.
    GLORY WINFIELD(SHEAR GLORY)
    Last edited by Barry; 10-03-2009 at 05:19 PM.