Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ally

College Student Seeking Muslim Person for Sociology Class Interview

I'm a student at the JC, and I am currently enrolled in a Sociology class - Race and Ethnicity in American Society to be exact.
    I have a project that I am in the process of doing which is on Muslim Americans and the history of their culture in this country.

I am hoping to find a practicing Muslim who would be willing to do a short interview with me on what it means/feels to be Muslim in America today.

I have 4 short questions that I would like to ask about the current status of Muslims in the United States. This interview can be completely confidential.
    My project needs to be completed by Tuesday, October 28th for presentation the following Monday, so I would like to do the interview sometime within the next week.

I work and live in Sebastopol - though I would be happy to meet you wherever is convenient for you.

This could be an exciting chance to help create an awareness of your culture and heritage.
    Thank you for your consideration, your open heart and open mind.

Namaste,
    Ally
    Last edited by Ally; 10-16-2008 at 10:43 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Re: College Student Seeking Muslim Person for Sociology Class Interview

I attended the recent Interfaith Peace Dinner, which was wonderful; there were many Muslim people there, and here's the contact info:

Al Salaam Alaykum, Shalom, Namaste, Peace
    David L. Hoffman, Coordinator
    Humanity Check
    Interfaith Peace and Reconciliation Project

[email protected]
    (707) 206-2650

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ally: View Post
    I'm a student at the JC, and I am currently enrolled in a Sociology class - Race and Ethnicity in American Society to be exact.
    I have a project that I am in the process of doing which is on Muslim Americans and the history of their culture in this country.

I am hoping to find a practicing Muslim who would be willing to do a short interview with me on what it means/feels to be Muslim in America today.

I have 4 short questions that I would like to ask about the current status of Muslims in the United States. This interview can be completely confidential.
    My project needs to be completed by Tuesday, October 28th for presentation the following Monday, so I would like to do the interview sometime within the next week.

I work and live in Sebastopol - though I would be happy to meet you wherever is convenient for you.

This could be an exciting chance to help create an awareness of your culture and heritage.
    Thank you for your consideration, your open heart and open mind.

Namaste,
    Ally
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email