'Da 9-11 Truth Campaign To End 61 Years of Mass Murder and Plunder for Fascist Gain by Shock and Shame.
Sept. 25, 2008, Abuse News #3828 by John Jenkel, write-in candidate for president, 800-500-7083, [email protected]

Members of the Santa Rosa City Council

Honorable (?) Members:

On Sept. 23, 2008, your chair person cut off the microphone when I was at the podium explaining what the cause of Santa Rosa's foreclosure problem. Until you, or Congress, understand the cause of any problem, you will never find a solution. Over 300 Santa Rosa citizens observed Mayor John Sawyer deprive me of my right to petition the government for a redress of agenda specific grievances. I had to shout to the council that ever since the Enron-sponsored crimes of 9-11, the Enron- protecting Bush administration has corruptly kept the Federal Reserve Rediscount Rate low to boost housing. This easy money led to a housing boom in an otherwise depressed undeclared war economy. Now we have an economy that is depressed from blood debt for optional and unconstitutional mass murder and plunder on foreign soil. The foreclosure problem is a symptom of a far more serious world problem of helping strike-first Congress and Bushists hide mass murder.

Please follow the suggestion of Council Member Lee Pierce to set an item on next Tuesday's agenda to discus this matter during a time specific public hearing. At this hearing, I can not only explain to you the apparent cause of the foreclosure problem, but what certainly would have led the Bush administration to cause it.

A crises that has been brewing for eight years is being used by Congress to cover up an even more serious problem of funding more mass murder in undeclared wars of congressional choice, NEVER necessity. The funding for the optional unconstitutional United States conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq runs out on September 30, 2008. While Congress pretends to fret over a national foreclosure problem that has no quick solution and no deadline, behind closed doors a strike-first minority in Congress is trying to fund over $748.9 billion more blood debt to Communist China and Japan for 12 more months of optional mass murder and plunder on foreign soil for Big Oil and United States creditors Communist China and Japan in favor of their domestic enemy sponsors in 5 days without appearing treasonous before an election.

I also have a solution for this national problem that saves lives, ends 61 years of undeclared wars, and does not cost we the betrayed and angry people one dime.

If you really want to help we the congressionally betrayed people face a deceptive enemy in our midst that feeds off killing our loved ones and our innocent earth neighbors, please ask your frightening mayor to mail me a personal invitation to speak at liberty on this agenda item, like your staff and developers do when they lead you astray on money making matters.

If I don't get an invitation to speak on this deadly serious subject, I will file a treason complaint against your chair person with the Santa Rosa Police Department for giving aid and comfort to domestic enemies who profit from mass murder and plunder in optional unconstitutional conflicts that you all are under oath and contract to PREVENT. I remind you again that the penalty for treason under California Penal Code Section 37 is a death sentence.

The penalty for misprision of treason, which all of you will be committing if you let Mayor Sawyer's treason slide, is a state prison sentence. As you know, I do not go away. I will do whatever it legally takes to stop mass murder in undeclared wars of congressional choice, NEVER necessity, including putting each of you in jail.

Your chair abridged my right to orally petition government for a redress of grievances about market manipulation by the Bush administration in favor Enron, and Enron's bedfellow Calpine in front of 300 witnesses. He also gave aid and comfort to domestic enemies who planned 9-11, and protected California Superior Court judges who deprived Mary E. Morrison of her liberty for 37 days and Rachel Charity Lamm of her motherhood for 18 months to help hide the truth about 9-11 and mass murder and plunder in 61 years of Hoover Institute-advised, Congress-authorized, and CIA-produced optional unconstitutional conflicts for fascist gain.

Your chair also protected your child stealing resident Lee Jones, the witnessed attempted murderers of Carl Friberg, the snuff murderers of Stanford grad student Mengyao "May" Zhou, the unreasonable death of Sebastopol High School student Jeremiah Chass, and frightened me.

I don't forget.

Naturally, John Jenkel