Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Varda

Thanks Wacco friends for a magical Alternative healing Day 8/23!

Wanted to thank the many friends on Wacco for both participating and visiting the Alternative Healing Day this Sat 8/23 in Sebastopol and making it so special!

It was a free admission event with many complimentary or greatly reduced consultations and sessions, samples and demos, wholesome food and healing sounds.

Special thanks to Leila Rand at [email protected] for a beautiful banner here and Barry for having this community board and for his help!

Our next healing event is the Holiday Wellness Fest on Nov 29th, please contact me for information! [email protected] or call 829 9794.

Gratefully,

Varda
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Thanks Wacco friends for a magical Alternative healing Day 8/23!

And Thank You, Varda, for producing such a great event! It was a wonderful opportunity to sample the many talented healers and vendors in one convenient location.

It was a particular treat for me as the place was crawling with Waccos so I got to meet many members for the first time and catch up with many others. What a creative bunch we are!

Thanks, Varda!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Varda: View Post
    Wanted to thank the many friends on Wacco for both participating and visiting the Alternative Healing Day this Sat 8/23 in Sebastopol and making it so special!

It was a free admission event with many complimentary or greatly reduced consultations and sessions, samples and demos, wholesome food and healing sounds.

Special thanks to Leila Rand at [email protected] for a beautiful banner here and Barry for having this community board and for his help!

Our next healing event is the Holiday Wellness Fest on Nov 29th, please contact me for information! [email protected] or call 829 9794.

Gratefully,

Varda
    Last edited by Barry; 08-25-2008 at 09:43 AM.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email