Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

Membership Problem

Barry, I am AMAZED that you rejected the pictures I TRIED to post on a message for a friend of mine. I HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU FOR SEVERAL MONTHS...I may have forgotten to send you anything for a day or two but I am definitely a PAYING MEMBER...I just paid you $7.50 which should pay up thru AUGUST or possibly September...

I am beginning to think this is not the place for me...Even if someone forgets to pay for a month or two, all you would have to do is to gently send them a reminder they are overdue...any problem with that...

Handling the matter in the way you have handled my recent attempt to post something with pictures is really upsetting.

helen scott
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    shellebelle

Re: Membership Problem

Helen

Thanks for letting us know you ran into a problem.

I'm sure Barry can help you with it after the Holiday. Being it is a Holiday weekend we are just dong basic monitoring on the board.

I am believing at this time that potentially you have found a glitch in Barry's new system and appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

If your account is past due then the computer system may have simply deactivated your commercial membership on a given day due to nonpayment. If this is the case I would suggest that you set your calender for a few days in advance for payment and should you have a personal issue speak to Barry (PRIVATELY) prior to expiration regarding your account and challenges you are facing. Barry's email is [email protected]

Happy 4th!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by helenscott08: View Post
    Barry, I am AMAZED that you rejected the pictures I TRIED to post on a message for a friend of mine. I HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU FOR SEVERAL MONTHS...I may have forgotten to send you anything for a day or two but I am definitely a PAYING MEMBER...I just paid you $7.50 which should pay up thru AUGUST or possibly September...

I am beginning to think this is not the place for me...Even if someone forgets to pay for a month or two, all you would have to do is to gently send them a reminder they are overdue...any problem with that...

Handling the matter in the way you have handled my recent attempt to post something with pictures is really upsetting.

helen scott

3. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Membership Problem

Hi Helen,

I'm sorry but your account must not have been updated by us. We have received your payment, thanks! I have updated now and put you in for a annual membership (just to keep it easy).

Just so you understand, memberships run from a given date to a given date. The system sends out a reminder before the expiration date. Once the expiration date passes without a recorded payment, your account reverts to a free membership.

This is one reason I encourage people to use Paypal for monthly membership since it creates alot of work for us (as well as you!) to process monthly small checks.

Barry
    (Outside the High Sierra Music Festival!)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by helenscott08: View Post

helen scott