I just hate to bring up such a controversial subject after all the effluence and contradictory divergence from last year's "The Secret" has all but died down and been totally forgotten about but....

being the controversial and divergent type of personality I am.....

and....

needing to psyche myself up to find a new and hopefully IMPROVED living space for my skinny butt and all my slithery friends by July 15th...

and considering all the GLOOM AND DOOM 2008 came in with....

I just thought it might be nice to hear some other peoples....

SUCCESS STORIES! HAPPY FACE STUFF!!! about what little things or big things you have "manifested" (or worked really HARD for...) recently in your life..

Please no debate....no controversy.....just share some tales.....or tails if you have them...

CHEERS! ps....I'll start with one and a nod to Community Bikes where I spent my afternoon and successfully replaced my front derailer with the expert advice of Michael and Jon and all the nice little tools they had handy at every corner of the shop! It was easy, fun, I learned a lot and I got back on the road again! Thanks Michael and John! Will contact Portia about doing a free snake show for your next fundraiser!