Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Deb

Do you bank at Wells Fargo - Downtown Santa Rosa?

I went to make a deposit today and was hit by a blast of cold air before I even opened the door. You see, their doors aren't working right and neither the outer nor the inner door closes by itself after someone comes or goes. Worse than that, I couldn't even get them to stay closed with focused effort. I cringe to think how much wasted energy is just blowing out those doors. I went in the back door, but it looks like the doors on B Street are having the same problem. Its gonna be another hot one today and they are keeping it really cold in there.

I talked to the branch manager, Ryan, and he seemed to be unaware of the issue, and totally disconnected from the reality of what their energy costs run and how this might be impacting them. I asked him to look into the problem, and the solution, and that as a customer, required this to be fixed, otherwise I'd be taking my business someplace else.

Would you please join me in this conversation? If you bank at WF (downtown santa rosa) and notice that this problem still exists, please talk to Ryan. Ask him if he is aware of the problem (he should say yes if he has truly taken it on) and where they are in the process. And then let us know here what your experience is.

Now, I am sure some of you will want to jump on this tread and tell everyone why they should not bank with Wells Fargo for other reasons. My request is that you refrain from doing so on this thread. Lets let this be a little social experiment to see if we the people can have an effect on how business gets done in our home town. Let save the bigger conversations for another thread, ok?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    AnnaLisaW

Re: Do you bank at Wells Fargo - Downtown Santa Rosa?

Thank-you for saying very nicely what I have been thinking. -ALW
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Deb: View Post
    I went to make a deposit today and was hit by a blast of cold air before I even opened the door. You see, their doors aren't working right and neither the outer nor the inner door closes by itself after someone comes or goes. Worse than that, I couldn't even get them to stay closed with focused effort. I cringe to think how much wasted energy is just blowing out those doors. I went in the back door, but it looks like the doors on B Street are having the same problem. Its gonna be another hot one today and they are keeping it really cold in there.

I talked to the branch manager, Ryan, and he seemed to be unaware of the issue, and totally disconnected from the reality of what their energy costs run and how this might be impacting them. I asked him to look into the problem, and the solution, and that as a customer, required this to be fixed, otherwise I'd be taking my business someplace else.

Would you please join me in this conversation? If you bank at WF (downtown santa rosa) and notice that this problem still exists, please talk to Ryan. Ask him if he is aware of the problem (he should say yes if he has truly taken it on) and where they are in the process. And then let us know here what your experience is.

Now, I am sure some of you will want to jump on this tread and tell everyone why they should not bank with Wells Fargo for other reasons. My request is that you refrain from doing so on this thread. Lets let this be a little social experiment to see if we the people can have an effect on how business gets done in our home town. Let save the bigger conversations for another thread, ok?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email