Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    annaisak

Free - Economic Evolutionary Change

I am looking for other people who want to explore ways to serve without charging money - barter - or trade - trusting that our needs will be met if we work in alignment with our intuition.
    Any others here who are into entertaining such outrageous - though not new by any sense of the word - evolutionary monetary concepts?

Sending you a warm hello -
    Anna

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ladydi

Re: Free - Economic Evolutionary Change

The Boogie Farm on ten acres at 633 Todd Road in Santa Rosa is populated by creative young community activists who offer free vegetables from their organic community garden in exchange for a little service in the garden. Since they are a new operation, they need some help now. These are generous souls, very forward thinking. They want community gardens cropping up everywhere making quality food available to all. So do I.
    This idea I realize is not exactly trade-free, but they don't ask much and are worth recognizing. Their extended community members are all environmentalists/musicians/artists/poets/political activists/community supporters/organic farmers. Look for Bite the Hand Presents: The Pharmakon publication free in Santa Rosa Community Market for more info on this extended community looking to transform Sonoma County.
    Ladydi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by annaisak: View Post
    I am looking for other people who want to explore ways to serve without charging money - barter - or trade - trusting that our needs will be met if we work in alignment with our intuition.
    Any others here who are into entertaining such outrageous - though not new by any sense of the word - evolutionary monetary concepts?

Sending you a warm hello -
    Anna

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email