Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sunshinehartfulofluv

New Family in Sebastopol

Greetings and salutations, Sonoma county Waccos! I am Sunshine Heart full of love, and I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself and my family.
    I, my life-mate Dylan and two boys aged 13 and 9, just came into town a week and a half ago. Perhaps youve seen us around town, we drive (and live) in a pretty large motorhome we fondly call the Crystal Tortoise. Gaily painted and in the process of decoration with a heart shaped earth.
    We have come from southern country near Santa Barbara, feeling called to this area by a conciousness desirable to us. I want to give a big HUZZAH! to Barry for waccoBB, I have been enjoying perusing posts and finding what is in the minds of the community around. Thank you for the opportunity of connection in the community, Barry, good job.
    We bring with us a great deal of creative energy, and a desire to be "plugged in"to a worthy community, to find our place in the world, to have a natural environment in which to raise the children with whom we have been blessed. I must say we are incredibly grateful to be here, the warm smiles we see every day as we explore and be about our business, the opportunities we have found possible in the west county. Truly phenominal. So as we play our music, create our art, learn, grow and discover all the wonderful things life has to offer, I want to thank you all for sharing this haven of heaven with the family Gypsy Amore, Sunshine-heart full of love

P.S. If anyone has any idea where a family like ours could settle for a undetermined amount of time, wash off the road grime, get some "work" done on the Crystal Tortoise, breath easy for a moment or two, spend some valuable time with my dear Grandma Honey on Bloomfield road, we would be interested in a possible work-trade in a herb/veggie garden. The Sonoma county sheriffs have been great so far, we'd rather not push our luck! Please feel free to email us at [email protected], post here, or say hey on the street. we'll be around for a while at least.

Did I mention that Dylan plays some great guitar, and he's already played at Ace in the Hole a couple of times, Long live Jeffrey! And the Sebastopol Farmer's market rocks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Re: New Family in Sebastopol

P.S... Will you and your loved ones be going to the Harmony Festival?!!!
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sunshinehartfulofluv: View Post
    Greetings and salutations, Sonoma county Waccos! I am Sunshine Heart full of love, and I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself and my family.
    I, my life-mate Dylan and two boys aged 13 and 9, just came into town a week and a half ago. Perhaps youve seen us around town, we drive (and live) in a pretty large motorhome we fondly call the Crystal Tortoise. Gaily painted and in the process of decoration with a heart shaped earth.
    We have come from southern country near Santa Barbara, feeling called to this area by a conciousness desirable to us. I want to give a big HUZZAH! to Barry for waccoBB, I have been enjoying perusing posts and finding what is in the minds of the community around. Thank you for the opportunity of connection in the community, Barry, good job.
    We bring with us a great deal of creative energy, and a desire to be "plugged in"to a worthy community, to find our place in the world, to have a natural environment in which to raise the children with whom we have been blessed. I must say we are incredibly grateful to be here, the warm smiles we see every day as we explore and be about our business, the opportunities we have found possible in the west county. Truly phenominal. So as we play our music, create our art, learn, grow and discover all the wonderful things life has to offer, I want to thank you all for sharing this haven of heaven with the family Gypsy Amore, Sunshine-heart full of love

P.S. If anyone has any idea where a family like ours could settle for a undetermined amount of time, wash off the road grime, get some "work" done on the Crystal Tortoise, breath easy for a moment or two, spend some valuable time with my dear Grandma Honey on Bloomfield road, we would be interested in a possible work-trade in a herb/veggie garden. The Sonoma county sheriffs have been great so far, we'd rather not push our luck! Please feel free to email us at [email protected], post here, or say hey on the street. we'll be around for a while at least.

Did I mention that Dylan plays some great guitar, and he's already played at Ace in the Hole a couple of times, Long live Jeffrey! And the Sebastopol Farmer's market rocks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email