Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dr.j

Women; why make this mistake?...

True story: gal on wacco contacts me, is sincere, we exchange further communications. HONEST COMMUNICATION may be the fulcrum for your future, any happiness, positive growth, and sexual healing.

On the 2nd phone call she sounded terrible; 'head cold,' she said. i recommended a simple treatment that costs about ONE PENNY. It succeeded very, very well, and very quickly.

She sounds 50 years younger on the next phone call, however; During the phone communication, subsequent to her invitation to being physically with each other as she stated even though she innoculously say, "let's meet over coffee,", hey, the coffee is just a social object to deflect what we're truly doing; she's checking out my molecular arrangements and vibrations, as she should.

However, when we get close to meeting, she goes cold and LIES. Girls, a deep, true guy, if he's loving, WILL NOT ACCEPT LIES in any relationship.

We both have appointments at the gem store in sebastapol. I've a selenium wand put away for me and i shop for other gems as part of gem therapy.
    She says she won't go (once she learned i'm due at the same store) cause she doesn't have the $. "That's ok," i say, "I'll lend u the money." "No," she says, I'll go the next day.
    END OF RELATIONSHIP.

how can she ever succeed in relationship, with herself?

Any femme's reading this who understand relationship between the genders is SACRED, and won't lie, deny, act selfish? contact me. i'm not gonna play a foolish game with any immature women. don't even write me to defend.
    Last edited by dr.j; 04-24-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: i left out an important aspect of the overall msg.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Braggi

Re: Women; why make this mistake?...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dr.Jay: View Post
    It's possible she doesn't have a successful relationship with herself. (Whether that's what you meant or not.)

i'm not gonna play a foolish game with any immature women. don't even write me to defend.
    I can't blame you for wanting to avoid silly games. I had to stop a "relationship" cold last year because it got to such a stage.

However, by stating "... don't even write me to defend" you're shutting down a possible key to understanding and also "putting off" possible future communications with women you might find pretty wonderful.

I'd be asking for someone to help me understand what went wrong. You might just find the person you're really looking for in the discussion that follows.

I like keeping doors open if I can, but I do understand sometimes you have to say "stop!"

-Jeff

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Strange. Why on earth would you assume only woman would act this way? IS there a reason that only women in general would make this mistake? Or are you acting out on pure ego? I would even go a tad bit deeper, yet you may chew on this statement for a few!

4. TopTop #4
    MsTerry

Are you trying to get back at her this way?

True story: gal on wacco contacts me, is sincere, we exchange further communications. HONEST COMMUNICATION may be the fulcrum for your future, any happiness, positive growth, and sexual healing.

On the 2nd phone call she sounded terrible; 'head cold,' she said. i recommended a simple treatment that costs about ONE PENNY. It succeeded very, very well, and very quickly.

She sounds 50 years younger on the next phone call, however; During the phone communication, subsequent to her invitation to being physically with each other as she stated even though she innoculously say, "let's meet over coffee,", hey, the coffee is just a social object to deflect what we're truly doing; she's checking out my molecular arrangements and vibrations, as she should.

However, when we get close to meeting, she goes cold and LIES. Girls, a deep, true guy, if he's loving, WILL NOT ACCEPT LIES in any relationship.

We both have appointments at the gem store in sebastapol. I've a selenium wand put away for me and i shop for other gems as part of gem therapy.
    She says she won't go (once she learned i'm due at the same store) cause she doesn't have the $. "That's ok," i say, "I'll lend u the money." "No," she says, I'll go the next day.
    END OF RELATIONSHIP.

Any femme's reading this who understand relationship between the genders is SACRED, and won't lie, deny, act selfish? contact me. i'm not gonna play a foolish game with any immature women. don't even write me to defend.

5. TopTop #5
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    Strange. Why on earth would you assume only woman would act this way? ...

Mykil, take it easy. He had an experience with a woman and he's asking women to comment. I don't think he assumed anything.

-Jeff

6. TopTop #6
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

I think it's cute Jeff that you cannot read between the lines! The poor ole dude was a venting something awful and you go and take sides! Then at the end he is asking for a date with anyone whom can view and take a side to his neglect and dis-tolerations in life? LMAO! IF he had a sense of humor about the whole ordeal maybe he might have learned a little something, but instead he cannot figure out that people [not just women], in general get cold feet when they are about to meet up with someone new and everyone needs to expect this. Everyone is not on PROZAC and as easy going as you would assume! People change their minds! People have nerves to no end and need to learn to relax and go to the party; it’s ok to go, that is the way the world works! LMAO!!!! To scold someone for a disadvantage they have in particular is just wrong, shallow, controlling, obsolete, childlike behavior, did I mention shallow?

If I went off the handle every time a woman stood me up I would be in a mental institution! Not that I don’t belong in a mental institution, but that is beside the point. Every woman that has ever stood me up on a date, I have eventually caught up with and went out with, and they were relieved to finally get the chance to meet me. And you could tell this was a big step for them. I do just mention women here cause that is the particular gender I prefer, but I myself have been to nervous to meet someone on occasion and have had to learn about my own true nature before continuing on with my life, take it from experience, burning bridges does not become anyone. I have made dates with women that have changed their minds and it has taken years to finally get to go out with them, and every time it was worth the wait! Not that I was waiting right there for them, but still why be hasty and get mad and belittle the poor soul when there are others to play with and this one just needs a little time to heal, grow or what every it is she needs in this life at this moment.

If you plant the seed now and water it a little every now and then it will grow…

Being a man about the issue is just not acceptable, being a human is…

Learning something about yourself should be a top priority is an instant such as this…

Burning bridges is not acceptable; it will only catch up with you, even when you move on…

Belittling someone for being human is just wrong…

Expecting someone to follow through with his or her true intentions is just plain STUPID…

Replying to your remarks in general is just a vent and should not be taken to latterly for the get go, just one persons opinion ya?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    Mykil, take it easy. He had an experience with a woman and he's asking women to comment. I don't think he assumed anything.

-Jeff

7. TopTop #7
    hales

The Heart of the Matter

I think that meeting a woman (especially for the first time), in a jewelry store, might possibly be emotionally loaded for her.. as it might for some guys.. certainly it might well bring up the issues of money, dependence/independence, commitment, etc.. do you see what I mean? As well as all the associations of diamonds, rings, etc.

(I recently went to visit an attractive woman I knew from high school, at her work-place in a jewelry store, and I definitely had this emotional/subconscious reaction: intimidation by all the expensive jewelry, and a heightened sense of expectation triggered by an attractive woman working surrounded by diamond rings, expensive watches and many other beautiful, expensive things.. )

I also think it's interesting to observe, in myself and in others, how entering a dating situation causes a certain amount of momentum towards projection, assumptions, and so on; about the future of the relationship, about how the opposite sex should or "usually" acts, and so on. I suggest that it's a learned practice to show up for a first date with as much openness and good will as possible. It's certainly not generally taught or reinforced in society or in most families. Take a look at the average TV ad, or listen in on family conversations, regarding future mates.. and the various agendas that are indoctrinated.. about security, status, attractiveness/unattractiveness, etc.

Or, look in the singles ads on-line or in a newspaper to see what people think they want or need! Then check out who they actually end up with and how that works out, if you want a really interesting study of "primate behavior", ie; human psychology.

It's my view that many modern people are in conflict with their own natures, and so how can we be successful with members of the opposite (or other preferred) sex? We are so alike, yet so different in our needs and assumptions. I welcome any insights or discussions on this topic, and it's an ongoing interest and study of mine.. yet, "the more I know, the less I understand, all the things I thought I'd figured out, I'm learning again".. ; )
    (Don Henley/ The Heart of the Matter)

I'm looking to meet women, or "a woman", and I'm trying to simply show up and be as open and friendly as possible, to explore whatever the potential of the relationship might be.. to meet her as soul, a fellow human, and to allow the sexual chemistry to either evolve, unfold, or whatever.. Being 54 means that there is a much different blend of priorities than when I was 24 or 34, I find. Friendship and emotional compatibility have become much more important, priority wise.. ; )

Scott.

8. TopTop #8
    Lorrie

What did she lie about? Are you sure it was a lie? How do you know for sure?
    Last edited by Barry; 07-08-2008 at 02:03 PM.

9. TopTop #9
    Lorrie

What did she lie about? Are you sure it was a lie? How do you know for sure?

Maybe she just threw the sexual inuendos out there to get your attention, but then she changed her mind and didn't know how to tell you that she didn't want you for sex only...

Isn't that what this is about, you got bent because you couldn't get any from her?

did you see the other thread "How to lie?" in WaccoTalk section?

10. TopTop #10
    alanora

Was she also someone not encountered since high school? I relate especially to this line:

I also think it's interesting to observe, in myself and in others, how entering a dating situation causes a certain amount of momentum towards projection, assumptions, and so on; about the future of the relationship, about how the opposite sex should or "usually" acts, and so on.
    Yes I agree one really sets self up for disappointment with that list of mental behaviors. I have even sabotaged myself to depression when doing all that projecting without even mentioning the possibility to the guy, and imagining him as my favorite playmate in forever, and finding no basis in reality for any of it and suffering as a result. I hope I am immune to doing that in the future, as meeting openly and lovingly with no expectation, just to see how it feels and unfolds, is much preferred. It would be wonderful if the relationship included an other who also wanted relationship unlike past relationships, and that this arena of innermost thought and self sabotaging mind fucks would be shared as a part of the process.
    I think that meeting a woman (especially for the first time), in a jewelry store, might possibly be emotionally loaded for her.. as it might for some guys.. certainly it might well bring up the issues of money, dependence/independence, commitment, etc.. do you see what I mean? As well as all the associations of diamonds, rings, etc.
    Oh yeah I get how emotional reaction to situation can really distort meaning and force those thoughts of together forever and our reactions to the idea to the forefront and make for a very uncomfortable meeting. Did her mind go to those places as well, or is she immune due to working in the environment? I suggest that it's a learned practice to show up for a first date with as much openness and good will as possible. It's certainly not generally taught or reinforced in society or in most families. Take a look at the average TV ad, or listen in on family conversations, regarding future mates.. and the various agendas that are indoctrinated.. about security, status, attractiveness/unattractiveness, etc. I agree.

It's my view that many modern people are in conflict with their own natures, and so how can we be successful with members of the opposite (or other preferred) sex? We are so alike, yet so different in our needs and assumptions. I welcome any insights or discussions on this topic, and it's an ongoing interest and study of mine.. yet, "the more I know, the less I understand, all the things I thought I'd figured out, I'm learning again".. ; )
    (Don Henley/ The Heart of the Matter) I alternately love and hate humanity, self included. Alternately desire someone to love, and to be left alone. No wonder the universe is having difficulty responding.....

I'm looking to meet women, or "a woman", and I'm trying to simply show up and be as open and friendly as possible, to explore whatever the potential of the relationship might be.. to meet her as soul, a fellow human, and to allow the sexual chemistry to either evolve, unfold, or whatever.. Being 54 means that there is a much different blend of priorities than when I was 24 or 34, I find. Friendship and emotional compatibility have become much more important, priority wise.. ; ) I call it compatible neuroses, lol. Yes. I am 52. We are in giant agreement. Mindy
    Last edited by alanora; 04-29-2008 at 08:32 AM. Reason: clarity in spacing......

11. TopTop #11
    caputmedusae

I have no idea what the initial post was even about...I think it was in "Sebastopolese"

12. TopTop #12
    Portia
    Supporting Member

I, like Lorrie, am confused about what the lie was. Was it because she got cold feet and didn't fess up?

I too believe that honesty is very important - in all relationships.

Portia

13. TopTop #13
    ecotopian

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caputmedusae: View Post
    I have no idea what the initial post was even about...I think it was in "Sebastopolese"
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Talk about complicated... I am about to move to Sebastopol, and I hope everyone isn't this messed up.