Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    decterlove

Just Try n See it from Your Point of View!

There's a lot of dissension in the world today, that's for sure!

Muslims...Christians/ Christians....not so Christians/ Democrats...Republicans/ Hillaryarians...Obamanites/ Cats....Dogs/ Aliens.....Illegal Aliens/ Coke...Pepsi/Spirulina...Chlorella/ Do I floss....or do I irrigate?/ Toilet paper rolling from the outside down....TP rolling from the inside down.

See what I'm trying to say? Do you disagree with me? /me....you/ /me/me....you/you?/ Hear me out here! I just want you to follow your own instincts. Wouldn't you love to have a lover? So what if we disagree on everything all the time! We will simply be "One with the Universe" if we are in constant discord! What's wrong with that? Just try and see it from your own point of view.
    Last edited by decterlove; 03-30-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Zeno Swijtink

Re: Just Try n See it from Your Point of View!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by decterlove: View Post
    There's a lot of dissension in the world today, that's for sure!

Muslims...Christians/ Christians....not so Christians/ Democrats...Republicans/ Hillaryarians...Obamanites/ Cats....Dogs/ Aliens.....Illegal Aliens/ Coke...Pepsi/Spirulina...Chlorella/ Do I floss....or do I irrigate?/ Toilet paper rolling from the outside down....TP rolling from the inside down.

See what I'm trying to say? Do you disagree with me? /me....you/ /me/me....you/you?/ Hear me out here! I just want you to follow your own instincts. Wouldn't you love to have a lover? So what if we disagree on everything all the time! We will simply be "One with the Universe" if we are in constant discord! What's wrong with that? Just try and see it from your own point of view.

I tend to believe that we all have rather similar values, but that our information and position in life creates different priorities.

3. TopTop #3
    MsTerry

does that mean, that if we have the same info and position there will be harmony?
    or are you suggesting that we need different priorities to keep a certain balance?
    is peace and harmony even desirable?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    I tend to believe that we all have rather similar values, but that our information and position in life creates different priorities.

4. TopTop #4
    Zeno Swijtink

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    does that mean, that if we have the same info and position there will be harmony?
    or are you suggesting that we need different priorities to keep a certain balance?
    Some people have young children, others have no children, or one older child with ADD. Some people own riparian property, others an upland plot. Some people are healthy and strong, others congenially nervous.

Many of these differences seem unavoidable.

5. TopTop #5
    decterlove

Wow, this took off fast! My obtuse-ocity worked for me this time! I'm just looking for a date! That's why I posted in Conscientious Relationshop.

Zeno, Nature Truth, Ms. Terry.....wanna have a foursome? Maybe meet behind a 7-11 and drink some Colt 45s?

6. TopTop #6
    Zeno Swijtink

Quote Posted in reply to the post by decterlove: View Post
    Wow, this took off fast! My obtuse-ocity worked for me this time! I'm just looking for a date! That's why I posted in Conscientious Relationshop.

Zeno, Nature Truth, Ms. Terry.....wanna have a foursome? Maybe meet behind a 7-11 and drink some Colt 45s?

Douglas, I could only publicly enter in such an activity if I knew I was on the Ignore list of everyone but you! Z

7. TopTop #7
    decterlove

Well....you know what they say....I G N O R E.....it's a button, not a river in Egypt.

Frankly, I don't think anybody's paying attention anyway, except maybe Shellebelle. Barry's probably out walking his new puppy, Miles is watching a foreign film and jotting down notes in dim light on a coaster made by the inmates at San Quentin, Braggi's out mixing up a batch of some witch's brew which is seriously staining his fingertips all different shades of purple, Mrs. Wacco is ironing her yoga pants and Oming quietly to herself waiting for Barry to get back, Ms.Terry is thinking up some new extraordinary mystery, Valley Oaks is outback apologizing to a neighbor, Dark Shadows is stuck in some Dark Shadow somewhere, and the rest of em all are arguing about Santa Rosa and illegal aliens and trying to sell their household items....

"and in comes Romeo he's moaning, you belong to me, I believe..."

Ah, but where is Love?

(did you check under the kitchen sink?)

Douglas, I could only publicly enter in such an activity if I knew I was on the Ignore list of everyone but you! Z

8. TopTop #8
    MsTerry

I was waxing more philosophically.
    is it differences that keep us alive or apart?

Some people have young children, others have no children, or one older child with ADD. Some people own riparian property, others an upland plot. Some people are healthy and strong, others congenially nervous.

Many of these differences seem unavoidable.