Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Novato Square
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Reportanddeport

Novato Square

I started making this website about a week ago. It deals with the hateful punks that loiter and appear to sell drugs at my work place. Now, I offend everyone in everything I say in this forum without even trying to, so I want to see what the reaction will be to THIS: https://home.pon.net/jeffandmaria/novato
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Nestor

Re: Novato Square

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Reportanddeport: View Post
    I started making this website about a week ago. It deals with the hateful punks that loiter and appear to sell drugs at my work place. Now, I offend everyone in everything I say in this forum without even trying to, so I want to see what the reaction will be to THIS: https://home.pon.net/jeffandmaria/novato
    Interesting site, I assume your employer has good slander insurance and you are familliar with the civil levels of slander and public postings. If I were any of those pictured I would go right after your employer, there is money to be made by some lawyer....you really shouldnt have mentioned your job or that this is done as a scope of your employment, anonymous people are much harder to file claims against....

3. TopTop #3
    mcwyked

Re: Novato Square

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Nestor: View Post
    Interesting site, I assume your employer has good slander insurance and you are familliar with the civil levels of slander and public postings. If I were any of those pictured I would go right after your employer, there is money to be made by some lawyer....you really shouldnt have mentioned your job or that this is done as a scope of your employment, anonymous people are much harder to file claims against....
    {Reportandreport thinking after reading the above post} - "Hmmm... didn't think of that...."