Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sadirasunshine

Anyone? Experience VA bus to SF

My Dad is gonna take the VA bus from SR clinic to the SF VA hospital and back next week for out patient procedure. Does anyone have experience traveling with this bus? I'm concerned about his comfort, being all schmushy after a day at under the knife. Are they cool w/ non-vet accompanying?
    thanks
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    amalia

Re: Anyone? Experience VA bus to SF

My neighbor just took that trip last week with a veteran friend who needed medical help at the VA hospital in SF. She only had positive things to say about it. She said that it was a comfortable ride down in a mini van, everyone was friendly, especially the driver. She herself, as simply a companion, was treated well. No problem with non-vet accompanying.

Amalia

My Dad is gonna take the VA bus from SR clinic to the SF VA hospital and back next week for out patient procedure. Does anyone have experience traveling with this bus? I'm concerned about his comfort, being all schmushy after a day at under the knife. Are they cool w/ non-vet accompanying?
    thanks[/quote]

3. TopTop #3
    AnnaLisaW

Re: Anyone? Experience VA bus to SF

My neighbor just took that trip last week with a veteran friend who needed medical help at the VA hospital in SF. She only had positive things to say about it. She said that it was a comfortable ride down in a mini van, everyone was friendly, especially the driver. She herself, as simply a companion, was treated well. No problem with non-vet accompanying.

Amalia

With all the screw-ups our government agencies do, it sure is nice to hear when they do something right!
    -ALW
    Last edited by Barry; 03-06-2008 at 08:46 AM.