Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Kali
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Kali

I’ve missed you! Thank you for the brief visit, I made you stop and sit in the sun with me, even if it were only a moment in our mind. It meant everything to me so don’t be such a dark figure so hard to find. You wee so kind! I know you have your world and I wish I could make it mine. You mean the world to me even though you will never be on time. You scared me when you joked with me; you know you blow my mind! Just touches of gratitude to let you know your just beyond fine!!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Re: Kali

:Embarrass:

:blush:

:giggle:

with gratitude , light ,love and giggles

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    I’ve missed you! Thank you for the brief visit, I made you stop and sit in the sun with me, even if it were only a moment in our mind. It meant everything to me so don’t be such a dark figure so hard to find. You wee so kind! I know you have your world and I wish I could make it mine. You mean the world to me even though you will never be on time. You scared me when you joked with me; you know you blow my mind! Just touches of gratitude to let you know your just beyond fine!!!
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 02-06-2008 at 01:13 AM.

3. TopTop #3
    Braggi

Keep your hands off her Mykil. She's a nice girl.

-Jeff

4. TopTop #4
    MsTerry

She IS a WOMAN !!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    Keep your hands off her Mykil. She's a nice girl.

-Jeff

5. TopTop #5
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes she is Miss terry!!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    She IS a WOMAN !!!

6. TopTop #6
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

awww.... I am feeling : honored, happy, amorous feelings and gratitude towards all of you...
    I honor the "very different" personal and divine relation I have with all of you guys ...!!!

You guys (and the WACCO- gals) along with Barry---hold a very special place in my journey & discovery of life & love.....

AND I have TONS of FUN and Pleasure with those of the wacky wacco world.... BUT , all of you already knew this!!

However, I am neither a girl nor a woman...I am a goddess !!

and though i may wear skirts, there are certainly PANTS underneath!!

and, according to my astrological role of the 13 moon mayan calender, I am also a "portal" or "channel".....thus, a channel of LOVE, so mote it be and blessed be!!

** and Braggi an experience of the past with funny Mykil , helped me ..REAL FAST...to empower myself with HEALTHY BOUNDARIES !!!!
    I DO recognize and feel grateful for your magic energy "protection ritual"!

TRUST ME: I have done plenty of these rituals in regards to Mykil, as I was able to grab a piece of his hair !!!!!

** Mykil respects me so much, that he NOW gets on his hands and knees when he sees me or is around me!!

(giggling-- i know, i know! I thank you ahead of time for respect ...in regards to the above comment, Mykil! I realize i could be setting myself up , here! )

with love,

iamthatiam
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 02-06-2008 at 07:16 PM.

7. TopTop #7
    lifequest

I enjoyed reading all the posts... and Kali you are indeed an inspiration and I am ever grateful to know you.

8. TopTop #8
    CSummer

Not only is Kali an inspiration, I feel incredibly blessed and grateful to have her as my partner, teacher (trainer?), and the love of my life. May we all learn to offer love so generously!

Please join me in visualizing her quickly and completely recovered from the 'bug' that's going around - and seems to have also found her so attractive (can we blame it?).

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lifequest: View Post
    I enjoyed reading all the posts... and Kali you are indeed an inspiration and I am ever grateful to know you.