Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jeladie

Doggie psychologist, maybe??

Hi everybody...I have a question that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me.

A friend of mine lost one of her two dogs a few months back, and she adopted another dog. After a few days of 'testing' etc., everything was going along swimmingly. The two dogs were getting along great togethet and no changes had been made as to food, routines, etc.

Recently, tho, the new dog has begun to leave a 'pile' where her 'mom' can't help but see it. She doesn't see him do the deed, just the end result of it. Now, of course, she's wondering if she is doing something wrong and has questioned whether she needs to talk to a doggie psychologist.

Can anyone advise me on this? I have not yet met this new dog, but I know the other dog and his 'mom' and she is an extremely loving woman and very caring towards her pets, so there are no underlying issues.

Is it possible that a physical problem has crept up that she was not aware of, and this is a symptom? I have also asked her this and whether any changes had occurred in routine to where he his showing displeasure, but nothing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us to understand what's going on here.

Jeladie
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Braggi

Re: Doggie psychologist, maybe??

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jeladie:
    ...she's wondering if she is doing something wrong and has questioned whether she needs to talk to a doggie psychologist.

Can anyone advise me on this?
    Jeladie
    She needs Uncle Matty. He's the greatest.

https://unclematty.com/

3. TopTop #3
    jeladie

Re: Doggie psychologist, maybe??

Thank you, 'Braggi' for that wonderful referral. I just checked out the site and it's fascinating!!! Sent the lady the addy. Thanks again.

Jeladie
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi:
    She needs Uncle Matty. He's the greatest.

https://unclematty.com/